Has anyone got this??

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16664

I would really love to get this Bustier in the purple but from the picture underneath it looks really muted and nothing like the product pic, so I was wondering has anyone got this piece and if so is the colour like the product pic??

Otherwise I'll have to get the white which is just as pretty but I'd like to know as there is only my size left in the white X

If you could reply ASAP that would be very helpful as I don't want the white to run out of stock if the purple isn't the same as the pic :)

Order both and send back the one you like less

Thats an issue if I like both though!! :S xx

Based on the user submitted pictures, the white one is nicer. From LH's images, the purple one is nicer.

I'd trust the user images for the colour and I'd pick white as like you say, the purple one isn't as bright.

We did buy the purple one. The user picture doesn't really do the purple justice. It's is a lot more standout than the picture shows. We had to send it back though because unless you have Big boobs it just doesn't work.

Stuburns wrote:

We did buy the purple one. The user picture doesn't really do the purple justice. It's is a lot more standout than the picture shows. We had to send it back though because unless you have Big boobs it just doesn't work.

In that case, the purple user pic has some bad lighting, and on the review of this, I'd buy the purple one! (That's my favourite quality street!)