Has anyone tried the Octopus Commander Remote Penis Vibrator,The Bullet part is what im asking about

I did have the normal one that didn't have the anal vibrator,But this new one sounds quite good,Thing is ive never had anything near/in my bum,But it does look soso discreet and not scary at all.

What do you think

I've got it, and used it on my partner, and it's fantastic. What specifically did you want to know?

Hiya great someone has one

Yea what did i want to know,Err good one first of all i was just seeing if its a toy to buy because i have been let down by toys before,Like i said ive never had anything in my ass so im a bit scared

But i do really want to try it just to know how it feels to have something vibrating inside my ass.

1: Can it be worn all night from going into the pubs early in the night to night clubbing then comming home late at night till 3am or later,Maybe there is a health issue? Or does it get uncomfortable wearing it to long?

2: Is it easy to put in?Does it go all the way in?

3: Is it easy to pull out?

4: Will any lube do? We use liquid silk

5: Which is the better feeling the penis vibrator or the ass one?

6: How does the ass part rate is it really good,Or really really good that it could make you cum? Or could it make you go weak at the knees kind of a feeling?

7: What do you wash/clean it with?

Well i think thats all i might need to know,But if you can think of anything else please do say..

Thanks

wildjezz wrote:

1: Can it be worn all night from going into the pubs early in the night to night clubbing then comming home late at night till 3am or later,Maybe there is a health issue? Or does it get uncomfortable wearing it to long?

My partner has had the bullet in his rectum with no problems for 6 hours or more at a time. Thong underwear might best be avoided because with the wire, they can sometimes chafe the anus.

2: Is it easy to put in?Does it go all the way in?

Yes, and yes.

3: Is it easy to pull out?

Yes. We used it inside a condom, leaving part of the condom outside his anus. To remove it I just pulled the condom. The bullet is much smaller than an ordinary sized bowel movement, so you've probably had much larger things than this bullet in your ass.

4: Will any lube do? We use liquid silk

That's what we use and it's fine.

5: Which is the better feeling the penis vibrator or the ass one?

I cannot answer that, since the penis and the anus/rectum are different organs with different nerve endings. One might similarly ask, which feels better, a shampoo or a foot scrub? "Better" is a matter of personal opinion and personal anatomy.

6: How does the ass part rate is it really good,Or really really good that it could make you cum? Or could it make you go weak at the knees kind of a feeling?

For my partner, he very much enjoyed the sensations, and they did sometimes make him go weak in the knees. However, the knee thing happened sometimes when I pushed the button, not every time. I pressed the button in short bursts only. We did not experiment to determine whether my partner could orgasm from the vibrating bullet alone. I would be concerned about the toy heating up too much if I pressed the button for significant lengths of time.

7: What do you wash/clean it with?

The usual way I clean electrical toys, I use wet wipes.

ThanksExternal Media

You're welcome. :)

Hi

Thanks for giving me those answers,Thats really helped me make up my mind

I did have a bit o f a worry about pulling the bullet out and the cord breaking,The condom idea is a very clever idea,Was that the reason for the condom?

I guess you would get a even better feel if you didn't use a condom,Has it been tried without a condom?

Thanks

We haven't tried it without a condom. I honestly don't think that the condom makes much difference to the feel of the vibrations. After all, condoms are so very thin, and it's not like the vibrating bullet is going to care if it goes bareback or not. :p

I used the condom partly for hygiene, partly for ease of extraction, and partly to prevent too much poo from getting in between the bullet housing and the cable which would promote cross infection of e. coli. In my opinion, condoms are one of the best ways to accessorise a sex toy. :)

ps: My partner says that he likes the cock ring vibrator better than the anal bullet.