Is there any toys for men thats a bullet type remote control

Im looking for something small that can be controlled by my other half when we are out,So far the only thing ive seen is the octopus commander and love honey doesn't sell them any more.

LoveHoney - Bot recommends: LoveHoney VibraExciter Mobile Phone Vibrator for Men

Alternatively, if you want to use the bullet anally, try the Decadent Remote Control Waterproof Dual Bullets. We've had great reports of men inserting one bullet anally and resting the other on their perineum for double the fun!

Hi

I allready have the virbraexciter and its not that good for me,Dam thing slips of when cock is limp,This is why im now ready to try some kind of anal buzzing toy with no wires so my partner can control it while we are out.

I will say the vibraexciter is good when we are out just as long as my cock doesn't go limp,I think my mrs loves it alot knowing she can control my horny levels.

wildjezz wrote:

Hi

I allready have the virbraexciter and its not that good for me,Dam thing slips of when cock is limp,This is why im now ready to try some kind of anal buzzing toy with no wires so my partner can control it while we are out.

I will say the vibraexciter is good when we are out just as long as my cock doesn't go limp,I think my mrs loves it alot knowing she can control my horny levels.

anal toys have to have wires otherwise the bullet would be irretreivable! the vagina stops with the cervix so wireless toys can't go anywhere, but in the anal cavity toys can travel.

Hi

Sorry im not meaning no wires at all,Im just after something that can be operated by someone else so i will never know when im going to get a nice buzz,Remote controll fun is what im after.

I dont know what a anal vibrating toy will be like,Im hoping to aim for something that might make me moan a bit and for me to want to cm badly.

O dont i wish i was a female your orgasm moans are fantastic...The feeling must be really good if it makes you moan like that...

Perhaps something like one of these?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=794

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1566

x