Has your sex life taken off since finding LH?

Sarahgee wrote:

I wouldn't say it has improved anything because we used toys right from the beggining and were upfront with eachother about our filthy kinks and have done and continue to do everything we can think up :).

Lucky you!

It's only because we were friends for 8 years before we actually got together and were always eachothers 'go to' person to talk to when we had problems sexually or otherwise with previous partners. So we already knew eachother inside out before finally taking the plunge! X

I was looking for a new rabbit from anne summers and came here by accident...glad I did. The customer service is brilliant, delivery and returns really good.

My wife bought a red rider strap on for my birthday, I think our sex life got better after and have tried different things.
Thank you LOVEHONEY

In a way yes as we both buy clothing from LH she tells me what would look good on me.

Too right it has ,I have tried things I would never have bothered with before and husband loves it

Love honey is a great place to be, so many ,toys ,clothes and best of all chatting on the forums. Have been buying for 9 months and using forums for 3 our sex/love life is going from strength to strength. Have been together for 10 years and have been more experimental in last 6 months and more open and sexual with each other thanks to love honey.

Oh yes!

I've always had a high sex drive, and made an effort to incorporate new things into our sex life such as sexy lingerie, new positions etc. But finding LH has taken that to a whole new level!

My partner and I don't use toys together a whole lot, he prefers it to just be us in the bedroom haha, but LH has got me a lot more interested in BDSM. I was really nervous telling him that after 4 years, I really want to do some proper BDSM (not just tying each other up with whatever we find ha)... But surpringly he was totally up for it and even turned on by the idea. I've now bought my first bondage kit, and I have a whole wish list full of floggers, restraint systems and riding crops that I can't wait to try (when I can afford it).

The sex toys have improved my solo sessions a lot too. I can still have amazing orgasms just using my hands, but it's nice to change it up a bit and I've experienced some different sensations with some of the toys I have.

Being a sex toy tester is also amazing, I've been sent some stuff I never would have bought myself and that's broadened my sex life even more! The community here is great and I love being able to talk so openly about sex.

Lovehoney are fantastic :) I'll never shop anywhere else again!

Omg yes . We went from sluggish once every 3-4 months to ever other night . Husbabd complains of headaches lol

Mixed. Certainly I have learned a lot reading the forums. Wife has a lovely undies collection and enjoyed a corset too. We've played with toys but they don't get much daylight. We enjoyed Monogomy for a bloody good laugh but in the last 18mnths sex life has got a bit monotonous. Mainly Mrs putting work first and never getting to bed until after 11 by which time unless there was something ultra hot about to happen I'd rather just get a decent night's sleep :-/

So yes and no but its getting me to keep it in my mind and be the one trying to keep the flame alive!

Most definitely . It has enabled us to experiment with light bondage , spanking and the like. It has given us another dimension and a move away from routine, samey, vanilla sex. I think its fair to say the 50 Shades of Grey has also helped in this respect as it has enabled my Mrs to broaden her horizons. So both :)

Too right it has, we had an amazing sex life anyways but sinse we discovered LH it has got better. Ie the wide range of toys also reading the forums for advice or tips etc.

I only joined in feburary and have brought loads of new toys since then and have tried things i thought would never do or things i have never heard off. So thank you lovehoney.

Oh yes, it did. I learnt more about my body and my own sexual pleasure, as well as how to use toys more safely. It really helped me to reach better orgasm, as well as internal ones. And made me more aware of my own preferences in sex.

Plus it helped me when I found out about my sensitivity to glycerin and parabens, since LH takes care to list ingrediences - or if they do not and you ask them, they will go and get it for you so you can make safe decision.

We both love LH so much.

It was part of our lives about 7 years ago then some things happened, but over the last 3 months we have seriously got back into using toys and thank god that LH is still around the quality over some other places is just crazy lol.

Because of this community, the real people reviews and forumn I have definately tried some new toys that I may not have tired before so that is a good thing.

I think Lovehoney is the best! A competitor of Lovehoney that is known for doing parties was where i brought my first toy. They have such a small rubbish variety in my eyes, everything is the same just pink rabbits. Everything is so expensive too when very similar products are much cheaper here.

Lovehoney is great for variety and is really helpful in helping you decide what would be best, has great forums and customer service.

Ever since i found Lovehoney our sex lives have changed drastically, we would of neer dreamed of using toys in the bedroom. Now we cant keep away form them!

Yes and no. I was happy with my sex life anyway so wouldn't have said there was many ways it could improve. Having said that, the use of cock rings and dildos has resulted in some of the hottest sex of my life, so yes in a way.

One thing I will say it's done is made my actually relationship stronger. It's made us both realise we can LITERALLY tell each other anything no matter how embaressing or silly. It also means it's easier to treat each other as there's some great items on love honey at a fairly good price, plus with the quick postage you can buy a present and it arrive in a few days!

So, kind of to the sex life, a massive yes to make my overall relationship stronger. :)

Without question. LH has improved our sex life no end. Our collection of toys and lingerie is constantly growing, and these forums have led us down sexual roads that were never even considered before.

Getting to test new toys has opened our eyes to things I never thought we'd do and it's been brilliant. 26 years into our marriage and our sex life is easily the best it's ever been, so massive thanks to LH and all you wonderful people here.

Oh yes! I wanted to buy some new lingerie and loved the idea of crotchless. Something about being able to leave it on is sexy. Anyway, there was so many options that I got a bit a bit carried away. The effect on our sex life has been fantastic. Since then I’ve ordered a vibrator and used it with my OH. Something we haven’t talked about before and we are now experimenting with. The forum has given me ideas, new positions, fantasies and advice when needed. The threads have often gotten me turned on and this has led to an increase in frequency. I’m so pleased to have joined and look forward to what, or should I say who, cums next!