How has Lovehoney helped you??

Open question to everyone and im just curious really to know ...................since joining the forum how has Lovehoney helped/benefited you all..........................ie: have you had some amazing relationship advice that has changed the way you and your partner are...............discovered a sexual tip that has blown your mind........has it increased your sexual confidence.

For me id say iv definately picked up a few cool tips and tricks in the bedroom...............but i also find LH invaluable for sounding off if i ever have any queries that i cant really approach other people with.............you can ask anything here.......yet are not made to feel like a freak...............for that i salute you!!!

Over to you..........

It has helped me in that I have found out about stuff that normally wouldn't be able to ask people and totally agree with Toxy - it is soo good to be able to talk to genuinely nice people on here with being embarrased

I can find out just about everything i want to know here or ask anything without being judged or thought a freak or pervert. Site is great really helped me. x

I have found out a lot about myself and my sexual likes and dislikes. It has improved our sex life and we talk to each other more about sex and what we want.

I have received some advice but mostly its being able to ask and talk about anything and not getting judged.

I really value the LH forums as somewhere to chat about all things sex related without feeling like a perv! I really couldn't talk about sex so freely with my real life friends, for one thing they wouldn't understand a lot of what I/we talk about here. Lol, for example when I meantioned spanking to my best friend, she got worried that my OH was physically abusing me! Bless her.

On these forums I can ask pretty much anything sexual and not be made to feel weird. I really appreciate that.

Kitty_McPlunder wrote:

I really value the LH forums as somewhere to chat about all things sex related without feeling like a perv! I really couldn't talk about sex so freely with my real life friends, for one thing they wouldn't understand a lot of what I/we talk about here. Lol, for example when I meantioned spanking to my best friend, she got worried that my OH was physically abusing me! Bless her.

On these forums I can ask pretty much anything sexual and not be made to feel weird. I really appreciate that.

I agree most of my friends think once a month quickie to keep the OH happy is a good sex life so it's good to speak to people that feel the same as me, also talking to lovely people abot other things not just sex. If i ever have a problem sexually or otherwise there is always someone to talk to. External Media

it's helped me talk without feeling a perv and some of the discusions have been helpfull too

LH has definetly helped me, I'm a lot more confident in and out of the bedroom. The forums are so full of wonderful advice. I would never feel silly or embarrassed about asking anything on here and someone usually has an answer or great advice.

The other thing LH has done for me is made me realise I've got an addiction to sex toys!

This is a brilliant question- well done Toxy!

For me, it has definitely helped out spice mine and my OH's sex life up. Because we were both inexperienced when we met each other, we had never really tried anything exciting, like LH offers. After finding the products on this site, and purchasing a few, our sex life has really improved, and is better than ever! It has definitely improved my confidence a lot more, and improved my knowledge about certain things. For example, Alicia is fabulous when talking about sexual health issues, and I've learnt so much from reading her posts.

xx

Its nice to be able to discuss things without sounding like a freak, but have discussed some things with mates, but they do not believe there is a place like this, so trying to get them to come over to this site.

skrammd wrote:

Its nice to be able to discuss things without sounding like a freak, but have discussed some things with mates, but they do not believe there is a place like this, so trying to get them to come over to this site.

My mates are female by the way.

I think for me it's made me realise that I'm not 'abnormal' and has given me the confidence to actually be myself and not to tolerate rubbish sexual relations.

Having what seems to be an army of sex toys has helped my sex life no end both with partners and myself and without LH that wouldn't have happened.

In my pre-LH days all I had was a rubbish AS rabbit whereas now thanks to LH & its fab prices & offers I have a toy for every occasion :-) I have also introduced friends to LH & they're now benefitting

As for this forum it is helped me no end, always a member on hand to offer fantastic advice & have 'met' some great people here.

Overall LH has helped my confidence the most and its' products have given me some damn fine orgasms

Fab question Toxy

love honey has helped me become more sexually experimental by buying toys i wouldn;t usually buy!! Plus It's helped grow my toy collection!!!

Just reading the above posts its amazing just what a simple forum can do for some people.........there hasnt really been anywhere else that has come close for me........This forum just has that special ingredient that makes it work........plus an amazing array of colourful and helpful people that somehow have the ability to answer any question no matter how weird or perverse.........fan flippin tasic!!!!

good question Toxy.

For me, I find this is a fun place to chat when I have time on my hands. It's also been helpful to talk about sexual issues with other members, and discover that my own sexual appetites and problems are common. I've also enjoyed to a certain degree trying to help others out with their problems, when my own limited experience has been able to compare to their situation.

In all, I'm still working my way through my own issues, but I like coming here and talking about sex. Where else can you chat like this?

its made me realise that toys in a relationship are as fun as alone

to see that there are people like myself, who enjoy sex toys people that i can discuss things with and not get judged on who i am and my sexual prefrances .people may i say friends on these forums who take me for who i am thank you

Everyone looks out for each other and everyone is a real community.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Everyone looks out for each other and everyone is a real community.

we sure do

The LH team and all the members on here are great they constantly offer great advice and everyone is so friendly and helpful. I also feel LH has helped me answer some questions that have always been niggling me but i wasn't sure who to ask. I love it how it can be serious and fun : )

Also the members in the forums have introduced me to new toys some of which i didn't know existed so thanks : ) I love you all xxxx