Hate bras

It really doesn't matter what bra I get I always hate them. I can never find a comfortable one and I really do hate wearing them! They always dig in places, or make me itch or annoy me with straps falling down. I just proper hate bras!![](upload://auespWY2jeVe46VFziva9nry44n.gif)

Get a boob job and you dont need them? Or so I'm told?

Yikes.

I don't know much about bras beyond they're sometimes very difficult to remove, but have you had a proper fitting?

If nothing else, it might be quite good fun. ;)

Try some soft sports bras, they're super comfy and never dig in, especially the seamless ones. You can also wear boob tubes and bandeaus. If you're only concerned about nipple showing, then you can go as free as wearing nipple pasties.

I hear you, PA. I always wind up with something stabbing the crap out of my armpit or a wire trying to blind me when I least expect it. Bra's are evil.

Fittings blow, DOTE. They swing your rack around like a sack of tattys :) "Ooh my hands might be a bit cold . . . lean forward a little and do a little jiggle, you need to let your girls settle into the bra . . ." I've had these baps since I was a school girl, I know how to put on a f***ing bra!

dxslove wrote:

Try some soft sports bras, they're super comfy and never dig in, especially the seamless ones. You can also wear boob tubes and bandeaus. If you're only concerned about nipple showing, then you can go as free as wearing nipple pasties.

only issue with that is because i had a huge baby nearly 8 years ago my belly and fat basically siits right up high under my boobs almost. due to that sports ones bunch up under there. I do often go free but I really worry about graavity lol. im only a bcup.

OUCH! Thank you ;) wrote:

I hear you, PA. I always wind up with something stabbing the crap out of my armpit or a wire trying to blind me when I least expect it. Bra's are evil.

Fittings blow, DOTE. They swing your rack around like a sack of tattys :) "Ooh my hands might be a bit cold . . . lean forward a little and do a little jiggle, you need to let your girls settle into the bra . . ." I've had these baps since I was a school girl, I know how to put on a f***ing bra!

omg ouch you just sent me into hysterics!

pinkanimal wrote:

omg ouch you just sent me into hysterics!

You should have seen the lady in Sadie's, lol. She dropped the damned bra half a dozen times laughing at my grumbles XD

Aw. That's not the forbidden erotic experience men assume they must be. :(

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Sorry ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif) Would it help to know that their hands usually are cold and nipples invariably go hard? ![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

whatever men think having boobs is like trust me its not that pleasureable lol

Ha ha ha. Well, that's something at least.

I'm going to choose to believe that y'all just haven't met the right fitter yet. ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

really want to buy this now http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32184

Thank you for putting into words what I feel every time I have braved the fitting room. Only had fittings when I was pregnant because the boobage expanded faster than the tummy! Always felt like a hippo with no self esteem afterwards

xGGx

pinkanimal wrote:

really want to buy this now http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32184

Me too! I love it (especially in the pink!)

pinkanimal wrote:

dxslove wrote:

only issue with that is because i had a huge baby nearly 8 years ago my belly and fat basically siits right up high under my boobs almost. due to that sports ones bunch up under there. I do often go free but I really worry about graavity lol. im only a bcup.

It's meant to be better for your boobs to be bra less, but I'm not sure why, I spose they get lazy if they just sit in a bra their entire life

I did read that if you never start wearing bras you'll never sag. Something to do with ligament strength from fighting gravity. I call bullshit on that though. You put a weight on the bottom on an elastic band it's gonna stretch and gravity's gonna help it.

It was a man that said it. He also said that only young, attractive women with pert boobs should attempt it as women past thirty with kids has no business not wearing a bra. I also call arsehole just wanting to see perky hooters.

I think any number of photographs of women who spend their lives not only bra-less but topless in other countries and cultures would back up your call of bullshit. They tend to have what we would view as droopy bewbs,

Although obviously there's a cultural bias that says 'perky = good, droopy = bad' in the first place.

I did read that if you never start wearing bras you'll never sag. Something to do with ligament strength from fighting gravity. I call bullshit on that though. You put a weight on the bottom on an elastic band it's gonna stretch and gravity's gonna help it.

It was a man that said it. He also said that only young, attractive women with pert boobs should attempt it as women past thirty with kids has no business not wearing a bra. I also call arsehole just wanting to see perky hooters.

He would hate me then, mid 40's and frequently bra-less, having developed fibro I now find it difficult to get them on & off on bad shoulder days and wires which mine their way into your sides are extremely painful

xGGx

I very rarely wear proper bras anymore. I just wear sports/yoga bras. Unfortunately they're not very pretty, so do have a few bras I can break out for dates/special occasions, or I just go completely braless if my outfit allows. I'm 30E and always buy yoga type bras is the smallest size available and it gives me all the support I need! I feel so much less pain since I stopped wearing "proper" bras!