Have anyone ever sent anything naughty to the wrong person?

Have anyone ever sent anything naughty to the wrong person by mistake? And what did you do?

Nope!

Years back Mr LNT received a 'naughty' text from another woman. She claimed it was a joke when I phoned and confronted her with it - soon changed her mind when I told her I was going to let her husband know what she had been doing.

Nearly split us up tbh.

I know it wasn't 'by accident' but just shows how devastating it can be.

Be careful peeps xxxx

Worst i had was in the old days of msn chat, was chatting online to a colleague, a bit rude, then replied but to another colleague, it just came back with '?????', i styled it out by saying i was just checking he was still awake but im sure i was bright red. One and only time, not goingbto get close to it again!

What about sending a picture message to the wrong person?

lovingnewtoys wrote:

Years back Mr LNT received a 'naughty' text from another woman. She claimed it was a joke when I phoned and confronted her with it - soon changed her mind when I told her I was going to let her husband know what she had been doing.

Nearly split us up tbh.

I know it wasn't 'by accident' but just shows how devastating it can be.

Be careful peeps xxxx

Wowsers!

This is one reason Mrs Sen won't send me naughty pics, you just never know who may see it (not that I would share around the office of course).

Good that you sorted out the issue LNT

Yes... To someone at work... It was about me parading around in underwear. I had to lie through my teeth to convince them it was a joke that gets sent around. 😂 Not sure they wer convinced!

Yes... To someone at work... It was about me parading around in underwear. I had to lie through my teeth to convince them it was a joke that gets sent around. 😂 Not sure they wer convinced!

Sent a full on pussy pic to my mum instead of my then boyfriend. Luckily her phone didn't have a password and it was 4am so she wasn't up. Had an absolute heartattack. That was around 2005. I just assumed my boyfriend was the last person I text so didn't even click on until my mum's phone went off.

Also sent a pic meant for my then boyfriend to one of his mates who proceeded to show EVERYONE at his band practice what I'd sent. I was mortified and it was one of the last nails in the coffin lid which I am glad about.

Yes. I was chatting to a few different people on Facebook one time, including my then girlfriend, and my step-brother's girlfriend. My gf asked me to send her some pictures she had taken of me on my phone of me in panties, stockings and suspenders... and I absent-mindedly popped them in the wrong chat. My step-brother's gf was... surprised, to say the least. Very complimentary though, which was nice. Sadly, she did not reciprocate with pictures of her own. :p

I have a terrible habit of using whatsapp both on my phone and on my pc. This means i often end up replying to someone in the wrong chat. I once sent a sexy text about needing a dungeon, but one big enough for us to walk around so my partner could crawl and worship me as I wandered round in sexy heels. But accidentally sent it to my ex in error.

I was mortified.

Luckily my ex took it really well, but I still felt awful. Especially as we weren't kinky as a couple, and this whole side of me is partly what caused our realtionship to end. :/