Omg

I have just sent a naughty pic to my daughter, instead of my OH. I know what idiot, when I realised what I had done I ran into her room to tell her. She said she never recieved anything.

She said her phone was on aeroplane mode, and she said she never received it. Will the message come through when she switches it off aeroplane mode? Please help?

I really don't want her to see this pic :( and she won't give me her phone.

Yep afraid so ...ouch do something similar to my mum . Big sympathy

Phew, it came through and she gave me it to delete. I feel so relieved, I'll never do that again.

Steevo, you must have felt sick, your mum!

well you live and learn. :)

Always double check before you send! At least it's deleted now :)

Ooh so glad she gave you it to delete. You must've been so worried!

Big escape. Ye and I was holding a rather large dildo in my hand ha ha all she said was I think that was for someone else

Thanks guys, I felt sick :(

Nat&Tom I will always double check in the future.

Omg Steevo that must have been so embarrassing!!

Mine included a little message as well. I would have died if she'd seen it! I think she's got idea of what it was.

At least she didn't see it. I just had to double check my snapchat because I messaged a photo with a little message before reading this and even though the guy is the only one I've or in my inbox I was still scared that I'd accidentally sent it to some of the girls at work instead... I didn't thankfully!

Lol Kirsty, I think you need to be really careful sending naughty pic's! I don't think I'll ever do that again!

I need a large vodka lol

Don't blame you and I know it scared me briefly but I knew I was being paranoid I always am. Got worried yesterday the cam shat would end up streamed into Facebook accidentally lol still didn't stop me logging out of Facebook and today double checking I sent the photos to the right person it was my body in underwear saying come and get me big boy 😉😏 NOT something I need anyone seeing! Can't see my face but still

Lol exactly, mine was just a Belfie, still the message was naughty, not some thing you want your daughter seeing!!

Come and get me big boy ;) I like it, might use that one myself. Lol

I'll be double checking 10 times before I hit send now.

Always a good idea and well he sent me a winky face yesterday saying to come and get him so I thought I'd say it back and add a little something. It was funny the night before we were talking late so I messaged like aww you fallen asleep? That's a shame, Then went into detail of the fun I had without him and he messaged at 6am to tell me the message had only just gone through because his phone was acting up. He said I was naughty and knew just how to turn him on again. Feels quite confidence boosting talking rude to him.

Oh god! That could have been much, much worse! Least it worked out okay, crisis averted!

I once accidentally sent a provocative pic of myself to my dad lol

Oh my days!!! At least it's happened to other people too but it doesn't make it any less embarrassing x

Ah no poor you , and yes she will receive it when her phones off aeroplane mode unfortunately xx

We all live and learn don't we lol thank god all was ok I feel your pain had a close shave once as well but turned out OK like for you.

I use a serperate ap on my phone for that to avoid the accidential mis-fire!

Ahhhh noooo! This is what my nightmares of made of!