Have you and your partner done this.............And how did it go?

Hiya Jon, firstly I've zero knowledge about your personal situation which is why I've not commented. I think it's marvellous that you've rediscovered your sex-lives together and are in a great place.

With regards to bringing another man in, are you confident enough and can you keep the green eyed monster at bay? I try to put myself in your situation and "me personally" I know I'd never stand for another in the relationship but like I specified its not a fantasy of mine or hubbys so is difficult to give constructive advice.

It seems everything has changed already and part of that imho is from you leaving the job thay changed you as a person and rediscovered yourself with new bits, your wifes also rediscovered herself aswell with the webcams and getting the attention off you that you'd not been able to give before.

Is it worth rocking the boat now your so happy? There's the option of using the fantasy yourselves in the bedroom or even video calls where the third party watches you and your wife?

As for the question. Yes, I met my husband at a point where life and death didn't phase me, wasn't bothered about anybody myself mainly just wanted to punish myself. Then he came along and swept me off my feet and I'd no idea why or what I'd done to deserve it. Now I know I deserved and still deserved to be in a happy loving relationship with my soulmate 😍

Sometimes in life you can't figure the jigsaw out then one day you see the missing part like it's been there waiting all that time for you to see it.

All the best to you and your wife😙💖xxx

slinky binky wrote:

Hiya Jon, firstly I've zero knowledge about your personal situation which is why I've not commented. I think it's marvellous that you've rediscovered your sex-lives together and are in a great place.

With regards to bringing another man in, are you confident enough and can you keep the green eyed monster at bay? I try to put myself in your situation and "me personally" I know I'd never stand for another in the relationship but like I specified its not a fantasy of mine or hubbys so is difficult to give constructive advice.

It seems everything has changed already and part of that imho is from you leaving the job thay changed you as a person and rediscovered yourself with new bits, your wifes also rediscovered herself aswell with the webcams and getting the attention off you that you'd not been able to give before.

Is it worth rocking the boat now your so happy? There's the option of using the fantasy yourselves in the bedroom or even video calls where the third party watches you and your wife?

As for the question. Yes, I met my husband at a point where life and death didn't phase me, wasn't bothered about anybody myself mainly just wanted to punish myself. Then he came along and swept me off my feet and I'd no idea why or what I'd done to deserve it. Now I know I deserved and still deserved to be in a happy loving relationship with my soulmate 😍

Sometimes in life you can't figure the jigsaw out then one day you see the missing part like it's been there waiting all that time for you to see it.

All the best to you and your wife😙💖xxx

Many thanks for your kind reply.

That does help a little bit, thanks.

I don't know what else to say really, but just hearing members opinions helps us.

Jon, you've most certainly came to the right place, the incredible support on this forum is like no other ive experienced. I wish that I could help more but it's difficult to give advice when never being in the situation.

Although thinking about it a bit deeper, does it matter if the cloud still blocks the sky? You and your wife are in an incredible place, embrace, enjoy and keep doing what you're doing. As long as you're both happy (which you obviously are) that's all that matters 👍😙💖xxx