Threesome

Many years ago i had a threesome with two guys, would love to do it again but not with my husband. Is this wrong? Has anyone else had a threesome or fantasise about having one?

here here. but dont think it will ever happen

Never done it, but would try it. Pretty sure a lot of people think about it.

Would love a 3sum, think bout it quite abit but the logistics would be a nightmare! lol

when i grow another penis i may think its a good idea

gunther wrote:

when i grow another penis i may think its a good idea

hahaha pmsl

It's something if fantasised about never had one tho

I came close once with 2 guys, but it never happened - SO wish it had, and would love the chance again. Not sure how to make that happen though!

Many many years ago too much drink wasnt planned
And was a family affair looking back no regrets

Sandwich is good very good

Always depends on the filling;)

Very true

I don't think you will find many men who wouldn't like to do this (2 girls of course)

Personally I am not sure I could do it with another guy on one girl. The idea of "crossing swords" just doesn't do anything for me. And my Mrs has said she feels the same, she wouldn't enjoy having two guys because the idea of them going at each other would put her off.

In reality though, it won't happen. I prefer keeping my Mrs all to myself, she prefers to keep me all to herself. We're both just greedy and selfish! lol

I REALLY want one.... but in a long term relationship and my Mrs isn't interested :(

Have had a few threesomes foursomes and moresomes, but that comes with our swinging lifestyle. Takes a lot of trust beween you and your partner, and spend a lot of time talking things through with them before going through with it, especially about how you would deal with it if things didn't turn out how you wanted them to.

Its something Ive thought about...but will always be a fantasy I think

I guess the idea of it not being with your husband, is because of you worrying about him comparing himself, and how much attention you give the other guy??

Had many MMF's and to be honest I prefer them with my OH involved its a sense of security that I dont think you get from 2 random men... although that being said I have had MMF with two random men but my OH was watching!