Have you bought anything new for valentines?

We will pick up a few things no doubt, the plan is to buy something for ourselves to wear/use rather than for each other and take it from there.
No kiddie winks so probably a game or 2 and some drinks

We bought docs ultra harness with the vibrating 8 inch classic dildo yesterday. A mutual gift which should arrive on Thursday. We can't wait for it! Will be so thrilling to try it out during Valentine.

We splurged and bought the "we vibe 4" and a bondage set :) Should be arriving any day now!!!

I've just bought the Tracey Cox beginner bondage kit for the OH, she doesn't know about it, but its something she has mentioned in the past so time to explore

Ordered some lingere and a tickler for my GF. First time I will have presented her with anything like this and hoping she reacts positively.

i bought some new underwear for both MrMuffin and myself and some of the massage candles which are all here waiting for when we get the chance to use them. I wont make any plans for valentines as whenever we make plans something always happens to stop them so although they are part of our valentines gift they are for use when we get the chance or are in the mood. (am still hoping for some us time and a nice meal in the eve)

Its my bf birthday few days b4 so ive got him a fitness band but from lh, Im waiting for arrival on lube, bag, booby sweets, xrate love hesrt sweets lol, a stroker, blindfold ... wanna introduce him that sort of play x

I've just received something from LH to road test and review so I'll be trying that ! Great timing LH !!