valentines

question for the ladies on here, what would u rather receive for Valentine's Day. flowers or something from love honey?

If I had to choose I would prefer lingerie as it lasts longer than flowers!

Definitely something from LH. Flowers don't last long enough!!

Flowers I give frequently anyway .

So she is looking forward to the lingerie I bought her from LH .

My chap bought me a vixen mustang, LH glass dilfo and a Tracey Cox g spot vibrator, for valentines 😆

I expect both! Seriously though if I could only pick one I'd choose a LH present something that she'll enjoy for a long time. If you know what she likes great if not check out the site together where you can get her preferences. Failing the above an orchid would be lovely gift too

Probably something from Lovehoney. However I would be happy with flowers too. So long as my partner did something that made me feel special to him :)

mysteron wrote:

Flowers I give frequently anyway .

So she is looking forward to the lingerie I bought her from LH .

Just wish I was looking foward to the Undies/costume present bought by my Mrs ![](upload://rWunPW3zYHdA0ypr4dRQnAP8JTy.gif)

I dont need a present of any kind......a hug and a kiss will do nicely x

I buy flowers frequently too. we have rabbits and dildos already. I have bought lingerie in the past but she won't wear it. she likes clit stimulators so what's the best out there?

I don't think I'd get away with a kiss and a hug Terri jj X

mister12 wrote:

I buy flowers frequently too. we have rabbits and dildos already. I have bought lingerie in the past but she won't wear it. she likes clit stimulators so what's the best out there?

If she likes very powerful toys then I'd say We Vibe Tango :)

Lingerie from Lovehoney would be the best gift to receive for me ^_^

Both lol.

But I actually bought myself two new dildos. Hubby bought me a limited edition imperial candle .

I'd be grateful for anything lol

Definitely something from Lovehoney! I can't get enough of this site :)

LH definitely! We don't do flowers. We do a weekend away with what we would have spent every Valentine's so we can make full use of the LH purchases ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

I got an early gift of a cane sword and swagger stick. Just to be a bit different, but then again I collect antique swords, so I'm super happy. I'm not sure what my OH has got me as those were from a sub, but if I'm honest I don't mind. I know we're going to a cafe we enjoy, but we would normally go regularly and everytime we go it's amazing in many ways =).

I must admit something from lovehoney is always a treat though (could you imagine them teaming up with a flourist just for this time of year though?).

I'd like a partner that believed in Valentines day! He doesm't, never has. So it's just a normal day for me..loveless and uncaring.

Well I'm similar to Ozz but the reverse. I try and make a deal of it and go to some effort but she's just not interested.

I certainly know she'd far rather have flowers than anything from here.

I guess this poll is a little biased, all of us on here love LH so of course we'd love some lovely LH surprises