Have you bought anything new for valentines?

hello lovely people!

the question is have you (or are you planning too) bought anything from Love honey for valentines?

my white hemp rope came in the post yesterday, i cant wait to play with it, i've been tied quite a few times for shoots but this is my first rope of our own!

really excited!

I bought the deal of today, Tracey Cox wand, and some white hold-ups with red bows to go with a red baby doll I bought recently.

bring on V-Day, for some sexy fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

Luv bunny wrote:

I bought the deal of today, Tracey Cox wand, and some white hold-ups with red bows to go with a red baby doll I bought recently.

bring on V-Day, for some sexy fun ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

The wand is fab, I received it as a tester in the week and submitted a glowing review for it today.

Personally, I am not in for sexy valentines fun. Two Lovers and neither of them to play with!! Bad times, lol x

LadyS wrote:

The wand is fab, I received it as a tester in the week and submitted a glowing review for it today.

Personally, I am not in for sexy valentines fun. Two Lovers and neither of them to play with!! Bad times, lol x

mine will be the day after, the OH is working valentines, one more day to wait for me! :(

I have about 3 weeks until I have anyone to play with :( Already been 5 weeks without and I am not a patient Lady, lol x

Even being at uni and in a long distance relationship. The longest we've gone without seeing each other and having fun was about 4 weeks! I don't know how you could do 8 LadyS?!? X

OwnedByMyMistress wrote:

Even being at uni and in a long distance relationship. The longest we've gone without seeing each other and having fun was about 4 weeks! I don't know how you could do 8 LadyS?!? X

It's not easy, but I know it's worth the wait. My gentleman Lover I have not seen since November :(

My lady Lover has gone off travelling not long after we met. But returns at the end of the month.

I spend a lot of time engaged in solo pleasure, and a lot of time sending naughty texts, and planning forward to what will happen when we do meet.

x

Ahhh that's a shame. Why have you not seen your gentleman lover since then??

That's good that she will be back soon :)

Me and the OH do that as well! I just wish I could see her everyday tbh! X

OwnedByMyMistress wrote:

Ahhh that's a shame. Why have you not seen your gentleman lover since then??

That's good that she will be back soon :)

Me and the OH do that as well! I just wish I could see her everyday tbh! X

Long distance with very busy lives, Christmas in between didn't help. I have a little one so matching up our free time isn't always easy. Like I say though, he is so worth the wait x

I've brought a remote love egg and going to pop it in secretly then give my fiancé the remote for his present? He is working Valentine's Day so I might just give it to him the day before!

LadyS I'm glad that he is worth the wait. I'm sure he feels a lucky guy! X

Never know wrote:

I've brought a remote love egg and going to pop it in secretly then give my fiancé the remote for his present? He is working Valentine's Day so I might just give it to him the day before!

I like this idea, I know the love eggs get mixed reviews, but I think they're loads of fun x

I bought the Deal of the Day Tracy Cox wand too. And also a few new cock rings, some flavored lube, and one of the card games and a few miscellaneous bits and pieces.

My partner and I usually don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but we've been going through a horrible rough patch (which involved him cheating on me last year) and we're in counselling and doing much better now, so it's time to celebrate our progress with hours and hours of sex.

I bought a new valentines day card. I didn't think I would get away with using last year's again.

Sum Sub wrote:

I bought a new valentines day card. I didn't think I would get away with using last year's again.

I once read a story about a couple who exchanged the same anniversary cards every anniversary for 25 years or something silly. They just wrote a new message each time, which is a little sweet I guess x

Sum Sub wrote:

I once read a story about a couple who exchanged the same anniversary cards every anniversary for 25 years or something silly. They just wrote a new message each time, which is a little sweet I guess x

Sum Sub wrote:

I used to always write long sloppy cards, then 2 years ago I gave my boyfriend a card that said "read last year's card". Last year I made him a card and forgot to write in it! So this year I think I'll go with "read last year's card" again, I'd use the same card if it was still around... it's kinda lame but he'll think it's funny! :)

OwnedByMyMistress wrote:

LadyS I'm glad that he is worth the wait. I'm sure he feels a lucky guy! X

Well I remind him often that he is and that he'd better not forget it, lol, so don't think I leave him much choice but to feel lucky ;) x

I have a bondage kit I bought a few weeks ago but haven't had the chance to discuss with him yet. I know he's into being restrained so I might bring out the cuffs if the mood is right but we shall see. Apart from that, just some stockings and a card with two terrible puns on it (our speciality)

Just bought a chemise and some stockings, bit nervous about it. It's supposed to be a sexy surprise. Just hope it does not back fire