Accepting Lovehoney Orders

I accepted a delivery for a lady who wasn't in a few doors down from me then giving her the box when I saw she was in, had me feeling excited being a LH member myself

Has anyone else accepted orders for someone, knowing that they are from Lovehoney or did a neighbour bring a parcel that they had accepted on your behalf?

I have had some LH deliveries accepted my neighbours. I was mortified

OHs receptionist accepts all of ours, OH thinks she knows what it is, we couldn't care less lol

I've had a couple left at various neighbours houses, luckily my neighbours that live closest to me are very old, so I don't think they would recognise the packaging (I'm just presuming). However, there's a woman who lives a few houses down the road from me and I suspect she might have known what was in it, so I made up an excuse about buying things for a hen night! I'm just hoping I don't get another delivery to her house, there's only so many hen nights I can go to!!

Handy tip - If you don't want Royal Mail giving things over to your neighbours - you can actually opt out here: http://www.royalmail.com/personal/receiving-mail/delivery-to-neighbour :D

Had mine delivered to my alcoholic neighbour loads of times. He's probably too drunk to notice whats in them. Just wish they would take my parcels back to the sorting office.

Never.Might lead to some funny situations,though.

Fortunately we have an outhouse at the side of our house, so I can give instructions for the postman to leave it there and haven't got to worry about neighbours ![](upload://l9s9e23YKLHpoOzgGVeUkhZGcEr.gif)

A number of years ago I had to get parcels delivered to work (for various reasons I won't bore you with). Normally this wasn't a problem, I just asked the sender to include "Personal" underneath / next to my name and the storesmen would know that they didn't need to open it to check for paperwork etc.

Then one time another internet purveyor of adult-themed toys (this was before I discovered Lovehoney) didn't include the "personal" as I'd asked them to... and it happened to be the time I'd bought (among other things) quite a large dildo and a ball gag...

Needless to say I never used that website again. On the bright side though, because of that, the next time I was looking to buy something was when I discovered Lovehoney, so it's not all bad ![](upload://nXzNBAACFMemirV1148YTO7ENey.gif)

I rent a room in a middle-aged woman's house, I don't think she knows where all my parcels come from...but she only seems to get letters and the other girl living here doesn't get any post at all so I do wonder if she'd be curious enough to google secret phrase ! Her auntie also lives 2 doors down and often takes parcels for me. If they know it hasn't caused any awkwardness anyways!

1 Like

I live in Sweden and the recipient either has to be at home to receive the package, or they have to pick it up from the post office.

If it was possible for my neighbours to accept deliveries addressed to me, I wouldn’t really mind if some of them happened to be LH packages - even if my neighbour(s) knew that it was a LH order.

Half of the shame is mine and half is theirs, right?! If they didn’t order from LH, then they wouldn’t know what the package was. :wink:

1 Like

I’ve ordered enough from Lovehoney to recognise the box when I see it :yum:

We’ve accepted parcels for neighbors who weren’t in before and they have done the same for us. I don’t really care if they know where the orders are from. I think it’s pretty cool that we shop at the same “naughty” places, hee hee.

1 Like

From the way he avoids my gaze every time he hands one over, my postie knows exactly where those boxes are from. I couldn’t give a toss

…well, except that the contents of the box often do result in me literally giving a toss! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whoever takes the parcel in, it doesn’t say anything revealing on the box. So anyone who ‘knows’ can’t really be in a position to judge? I really don’t care, anyway, what neighbours make of my sex life - if they consider it at all.

My kids can’t tell - so curiosity doesn’t get the better of them.

I’m mostly at home, so I take in lots of parcels for neighbours. I’ve never seen a Lovehoney one - so maybe we are getting a bit paranoid. Not everyone has a Lovehoney account so parcels might not be so common in our neighbours’ houses.

I did once have a Lovehoney parcel with a male name on it as ‘sender’ along with the ‘Lovehoney’ name - I assumed this was a one off as it was a secret squirrel item and not a regular order.

@PleasureDrone I expect posties and sorting offices get to recognise a lot of brands…
It is part of their job to be discrete.
My usual postman is very friendly and if he guesses anything I wouldn’t know. Or be that bothered.