Have you ever tasted your own cum?

sexelle wrote:

and what did it taste like bb. what had you been eating or drinking

'Twas a while ago so I don't really remember. Maybe I'll have another try and report back.

External Media We could do a series of taste tests!!

just need to stick to eating cream eggs then bb

sounds like its not for her

Yeah, i think alot of women believe that it must be horrid for the guy when they go down on you, i used to have this view aswell, but ive accepted now, that most guys actually really really like it, my OH is always begging to do it! lol

x x x

we were talking about this last night and we have discovered that a lot of fruit is good but veggies are a no no

I'm sure cum does taste very different to precum, but I still think I would enjoy it... I will confess to dipping a finger in and tasting it myself one time, and it didn't really taste of much of anything. Certainly nothing unpleasant.

I always knew disliking lager would pay off one day! Cider and spirits for me ;)

She's been fine about it since I told her how much I enjoy it

Yay you BB!!! ^_^

And montevideo, im pleased its not just me who thinks that precum tastes different to cum :)

I LOVE the taste of my pre cum - it's soo sweet!! As for my cum, well.... like most men, I was determind to try it but would always chicken out at the end. So one day I put my legs, bum and back agasint a wall, rested on my shoulders and wanked upside down - which is quite a strange experiance. My balls, which usually hang down, were slapping against me... anyway, the reason for doing this was so I could cum on my face, and hopefully in my mouth......

It took a couple of attempts but eventually I got the aim just right.

The taste? Well, its an aquired taste. Its not bad, but not great. I certainly wouldn't use it on toast! lol

The texture? Well, this was quite a shock to me - the first time it just felt a bit strange... but since then, I will happily kiss a girl after a bj or lick my own cum off ber breasts and share it with her.

Yeah, i think i'd like my guy to do the licking cum off me and sharing it with me, but he usually just does that with his fingers, sucks :(

x x x

Have your tried sharing it with him? pinning him down, and licking his lips to get him used to it....

Er, wouldn't it have been easier to wank into a cup Brockleyfox??

I've licked it off his cock and then attempted to lick his lips or his tongue, but he is unbelievably reluctant, well, thats the impression i get

x x x

Hehehehe, BB, you make me laugh x x x

I've saved some for a partner, kissed after oral sex on myself and after oral sex on them, and had them lick it off me... also licking it off my fingers! very sexy to me!

Just shows everyone is different, cos I'd love my OH to do that lol (what Morbidia said, not wank me into a cup!)

well, yes techically it might have been!! but i didn;t want to drink my cum out of a cum! lol it would have bene easier t just lick it off my fingers..... i have no problem with it now, but that first time, i had to force myself!!

So you think i should just ask him to do it? Might be easier than just pussyfooting around the fact i want him to do it, lol, see what he says x x x

Personally I would say it is the least he could do to at least try it!

See, I love my fella kissing me when he's been down on me and he will always kiss me/go down if he's cum in my mouth or down there. We're totally relaxed together so never occured to me to worry about it, though with exes I have felt weird.

Much as I love his cum drinking from a cup is a bit much lol

Yeah i guess, thankies hun *hugs* x x x