have you ever.....

ok so i know lots of you have used household objects as sex toys but my question is, have you ever used a sex toy as a householdey thing, i duno a cock ring as a hair band or something. go on own up.

i cant say i have ever used any of my toys in the householdy sense Lol, but if you think about it...there are plenty of uses for them!!! Haha!! xx

I used the Joel Kaplan "Anal (un)Developer" as a karaoke microphone:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/members/lubyanka/photos/92/

Sex toy as a household thing? Well - I had a combined sex toy and household item on two occasions - (although really they are not sex toys but after the way they did it for me they were sex toys for a while) :

I had a battery ladyshave that doubled as a vibrator years ago I took the sharp bit off and the inside used to vibrate really well plus I could leave it in the bathroom and everyone thought I used it for my legs but I used it every day as a vibrator

And I once switched on electric hair clippers with the guard on and carefully pressed it against myself and came very quick. Yes I know its dangerous. It was a spur of the moment thing as I was very horny and I wondered what it would feel like against me. Plus it was the thought of 240 volts going through it. Havent done it since, tho - I got too many vibrators to need alternatives now! Plus I love using clippers so I think of them as arousing anyway.

As for an actual sex toy being used as a household object - I did put a keychain mini vibe on my keyring and used it as a keyring. Looked good on my keys lol

I don't think they count as sex toys but I have used a false boob as a paperweight and as an alarm clock (I beat my gf round the head with it to make her get up lol)

Used a Gigadong thingy as a doorstop or alternatively, depending upon who was coming round, a table decoration !!!

Tallboy

Nah, but my mate did think that the sinnflut looked like a phone!

tallboy247 wrote:

Used a Gigadong thingy as a doorstop or alternatively, depending upon who was coming round, a table decoration !!!

Tallboy

I want to get a few of the pretty glass dildos to use as ornaments lol I think they look lovely.

lol i keep all my toys on my drwaers as ornaments, why hide something away that you enjoy? men show there cars off so why not show them off lol, but saying that i do put them away when relatives visit lol

cherrypie1403 wrote:

lol i keep all my toys on my drwaers as ornaments, why hide something away that you enjoy? men show there cars off so why not show them off lol, but saying that i do put them away when relatives visit lol

Go you! I keep most of my toys in a tiger print bag, not exactly hidden but not shown off - mind you the ones I own at the moment aren't especially pretty.

hey all toys r pretty in there own way lol they r pretty damn good lol xx

i sometimes use handcuffs to hold my trousers up lol which give s areally good goth edge to everything

lil_known_secret wrote:

i sometimes use handcuffs to hold my trousers up lol which give s areally good goth edge to everything

ive done that before. just fastened them round a couple of belt loops!! x

Nope... but I sleep with a fleshlight nearby... also useful if anyone breaks in.