Household sex toys

Does anyone have any surgestions for household items that can be used as dildoes or butt plugs (excluding any fruit or veg which goes mouldy in the draw if you forget about it) I have thought about shampoo bottles (empty) but there not quite the right shape or size . IKEA do a good potato pealer ( blade removed) which makes a good butt plug .

Any ideas

Wooden spoons and silicone spatulars are good for spanking if thats any help! Xx

Good idea

not to expensive and duel purpose

You're on a site which provides one of the best selections of sex toys available, great prices and discreet delivery.

Just get a proper collection going :)

my first GF used to use a toothbrush as a "stimulator"

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

ragrappy wrote:

You're on a site which provides one of the best selections of sex toys available, great prices and discreet delivery.

Agreed, plus there is a sale on!

I really wouldn't want to give advice or ideas on this one....

To be frank if you dont want to give advice to comment at all, ever throught that maybe funds are a lil low for that, no everyone can afford new toys all the time, i know i sure cant.

Please be more considerate for other people on here!

ragrappy wrote:

I am in this camp and like the others I mean no offence in sharing the sentiment. LH provide the forum at no cost to us members and I am sure it can be a real pain at times, so it seems a bit unfair to discuss alternatives to their excellent and good value range of properly tested products.

Perhaps the question could be "How to get the best value from budget sex toys?".

Thanks Katherine

At least you were able to see the purpose of starting this thread you sumed it up nicely

yes we do buy toys but we all have budgets to work to and other priorities and was just looking for something cheap ,different and probably just as good

(a battery powered fusion razer without the blade works very well as a clit stimulator ) which we used resently while on holiday in tunisia cause i was to concerned that taking a vibrator would either startup on its own in the airport or would show up on x ray machine )

its ok moose2, i have plently of toys from her, but i cant afford toys all the time either!

moose2 wrote:

while on holiday in tunisia cause i was to concerned that taking a vibrator would either startup on its own in the airport or would show up on x ray machine

Passengers regularly travel with sex toys, though it is advisable to remove the batteries to avoid untimely turn ons. And also pack them in your hold luggage unless you are going to need them during the journey.

Youve missed the point again Noon !

Katherine* wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

ragrappy wrote:

To be frank if you dont want to give advice to comment at all, ever throught that maybe funds are a lil low for that, no everyone can afford new toys all the time, i know i sure cant.

I definitely don't want to start an argument, or be part of one, so I will say my point and hopefully it can left at that.

AA was trying to be helpful, saying there is a sale on at the moment and why not just buy something very cheap which is safe, and not use something that you have just laying around at home, which isn't designed to be used as a sex toy, and therefore is pretty silly and dangerous, in my opinion. (I'm sure this opinion is shared by many..).

If money is tight, then don't buy sex toys, it's as simple as that. Everyone wants a bit of fun, noted, but I would like to think safety and hygiene is of higher priority than personal pleasure.

Moose2, its likely that you are going to spend money on whatever is suggested, so I think it would be more sensible to just go for something designed to be inserted into the human body and not risk it.

These are all cheap: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5605 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16053 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=25883 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14135, just for some ideas.

If it's not a money issue, and you just like the idea of using household objects, why not try some of these? http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18352 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=10535 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16818 / http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1071.

Whatever you go for, enjoy!

Do you have an electric toothbrush? I suggest you get one...I call my Gerard.

hahahaha I love Amy Farrah Fowler

Katherine* wrote:

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

ragrappy wrote:

I don't think either person meant to cause offence and they both gave advice by suggesting the sale. They probably both feel its a safer option to get a cheap toy designed for purpose than take silly risks with random household items that may cause an unforseen accident- something may look ok to use until it goes wrong. Of course I'm just guessing their opinions here but I would have said a similar thing tbh.

I think most people cannot afford a constant stream of new toys but lovehoney tries to cater for that by offering toys in a range of price brackets. I also think most people would prefer to play safe and less often than put their intimate parts at risk.

Well said, morefun. I know I wouldn't want to get my potato peeler or god knows what else stuck inside me, and have to suffer the old embarrassing trip to A+E! And not to mention peeling my potatoes in future...

things designed for the specific use are safer but sometimes it is nice to see what you are into before you think of buying something. the first half of my colection is all home made and i have gone on to buy the other half.

sorry i cant offer much advice other than that i like using my lady finger vibe for anal play oh... and before i knew about sex toys i used to role up my pyjama trousers as tight as i could, put a hair bobble at the top to form a head and cover the whole thing with a condom. it worked surprizingly well as a dildoe and if i was carefull i could just about role up the condom and use it again.

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Katherine - Well, that is why I mentioned a sale. I have next to no money at all and I certainly can't afford new toys, however, I would not consider using household items, particularly for anal play. The anus is very delicate and I would hate to recommend something that is not designed for anal which could potentially be very dangerous.

My advice would be to wait until you can afford something suitable, or do otherwise at your own risk. The OP mentions a potato peeler, but I would have no idea if this is a suitable substitute or not. I mean, I couldn't just say 'Oh, use a hairbrush handle with a base stuck on" because I would have no idea if what they use would be entirely safe and hygenic. For all I know they could use something that could cause damage internally, could lead to infection or have a foreign object getting stuck. Things that would be a lot less likely if using something designed for the purpose.

We, as a community, pride ourselves on being able to give good advice, and I, personally, feel that good advice is difficult to give on this topic since there are additional and unessicary risks attatched. You wouldn't want a doctor, for instance, using a kitchen knife instead of a scalpel?

So, to conclude, I am not being inconsiderate, rather I'm being very considerate to health and safety. I would like to think that others would have a similar approach to such topics...

well its clear that moose2 is trying to tell u all that they cannot afford it, so saying about all the medical reasons and why you wouldnt do it isnt answering his question, if they want to do such things that can its up to them. Theres many threads about DIY sex toys on here, are you all saying this stuff to them too????

it is up to them what they choose to use, moose2 have fun, and when you can afford more toys go for it :D

nice selection of aerasol cans in my household and shampoo bottles,and loads of wooden spoons and matal handed ones too

i'll leave the rest to your imagination

Most of the DIY threads I've seen on here (sorry if I'm wrong) have been for external use. Stuff like floggers, ties, cuffs etc. Not something to be inserted. As said before, its understandable that you can't afford new sex toys all the time, but just be sensible. If you want to risk a trip to the hospital then its a personal choice, but I think what everyone is trying to say, is just to be careful and sensible.

we are allways carefull we don't get caught too Queen C

it's a long way to any A&E in West Wales lol