Have You Got a Fleshlight?

Hello all!

A national magazine has been in touch with us as they are interested in doing a feature about Fleshlights and want to know what people who have used them really think.

They are looking for a couple of case studies from people in their 20s and 30s: single guys, guys in couples and female opinions on Fleshlights welcome. They are happy for you to be named or unnamed.

If you think you might be interested in helping, please drop a line with your age, relationship status and opinion on Fleshlights to: andrewhankinson@hotmail.com. He will then follow up with you directly.

Hello Alice

Do you still need help with this? Appreciate its quite old

Have also only just seen this, can help too.

wow! i don't remember seing this posted. I would happily give my thoughts, but it may be too late now. what do you think?

well id wait and see what LH have to say about the matter rather than sending an email to some guy about how you enjoy to shag fleshlights :P It could lead to a very akward situation :P

lol oh i dont;nw know steve. I'm fairly certain that after more than 15 years on the itertnet, telling some random guy i like shaging fleshlights, wou;dn not be the strangest thing i've ever done !

I have and still use one!