Have you heard of jelqing?

Hey guys and girls, Ive been trying this thing called jelqing for the past 6 months and its actually working. My girth is 0.5 bigger and length to 6 to 6.5”.

The growth is permanent, its safe and effective and there are forums on it as well

matter of size forum
like thunders place

I will keep you updated as i grow larger over the coming months

2 Likes

Never heard of it, what does it involve?

Pulling and stretching your flaccid penis apparently. I would assume it has the same temporary effects as pumping.

I have heard of it an also heard it’s extremely risky. It damages the vessels and nerves, and can cause extreme pain and erectile disfunction. Just check out r/PE_injuries and how many regretable stories there are and how it can take months of recovery in the best case.

Highly discourage Jelqing. :no_entry:

2 Likes

@WillC my problem is if I pull it for any length of time it wouldn’t stay flaccid for long!!:smirk::smirk::smirk:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum dude :smiley: sounds most mysterious and almost borderline ad promoting lol

3 Likes

It does work but takes time. As long as it is not hurting you. You can over do it you should not feel any pain just the stretching.

If your doing it for yourself then fair enough but if you are doing it thinking the extra half inch will satisfy a woman more then you are wrong. Men care more about the size then any woman do

1 Like

Can be quite satisfying to see how big you can make your head ?