Having sex whilst on your period?

It’s funny, my wife pre period gets pretty cranky as hormones swing about, and sex usually is off the menu, and the mere mention of anything sexual attracts her ire… and very unwelcoming stares… :rofl:

Yet as soon as the blood flows, she’s mellow again, the same sex mentions will be greeted warmly…:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: building to really great sex once her period is over!

I do wonder if she enjoys those few restricted days and the build up to blood free sex day.

In any case, she’s decided to stop having sex during her period, and i obviously respect that.
I enjoy a bit me time during that time of the month too, but would be happy to resume period sex if she wanted to.

1 Like

Did you have to go to hospital to get it all checked out then? That would have freaked me out big time!!!

1 Like

We dont tend to unless it the last 24 hours. Saying that i have PCOS so im lucky enough that i may only come one once every couple of months and its not heavy. We tend to masturbate together if i am heavy.

1 Like

It depends. I’m always extra horny when on my period, and extra sensitive too. Should be a great mix.

However, if the flow is heavy, sex starts off great and then I find that everything gets a little too wet and the friction is lost. Meaning it’s gone from great to disappointing in no time at all.

During lighter flow though, still great.

1 Like

We have done, put a double folded towel down and have a pack of baby wipes on the bedside table, I find the extra blood flow makes for a more intense orgasm. We don’t do it much though.

1 Like

We’re 20 years past periods now but back in the day it wasn’t something that bothered either of us so we continued as normal.

2 Likes

No the baby was due the next day lol

1 Like

Puppy pads,
we have after the first few days doesn’t bother me my wife more so

We have sex all through the month. We have some raggedy towels we put down during that time of the month. Wife has always had pretty mild symptoms with her cycle, but finds that our nightly sex is helpful for cramps and sleeping and emotions. Tends to be pretty vanilla most of the time - a deterrent from more adventurous weekend romps - but doesn’t slow us down too much.

In the early days of our marriage, when wife was on birth control (pill) her periods were more unpleasant and her drive slightly cropped, so she had a rule that only she was allowed to initiate during her period, but that has changed in the many years since as she’s gone off the pill, her normal drive is much higher (back to what it was like before we got married and she was on the pill), and so I guess I have permission to initiate now.

2 Likes

We never have sex during my period, as never get that horny during that time
But i do get very horny just before and after

1 Like

Mrs. Val is the same. Once she comes off her period, that is when we are most intimate. It’s like she’s pent up and can’t get enough. It’s also the time when she tastes the best and when she can’t seem to get it deep enough…

As much as I hate that they can put a dent into things once a month, I think it’s pretty healthy to flush everything out. I let her set the pace and timing when and if she wants to engage in sex during the “period” week

4 Likes

I think, as a woman, what I enjoy most about sex during my period is the sounds my partner makes when he first enters me… that alone will nearly make me cum, him also… he just says its extremely wet and hot…yeh just thinking of it now is raising my blood pressure lol

3 Likes

Never let it bother us. As others we just put a towel on the bed

1 Like

Oh I used to love it ( back in my pre hysterectomy days) I got extra horny during my period too. We didn’t have any worries about the mess, just put a thick towel down on the bed.

1 Like

Something I’ve done quite a lot in the past but these days it’s something I’m just not that keen on. Not sure what’s changed with me about it to be honest :person_shrugging:t3: :joy:

1 Like

Often dying for PIV sex during the last couple of days of my period. As has been said, a towel on the bed or anywhere else is a clean up safeguard.

Me and my ex wife had sex during her period as she said the sensations were heightened,her ex husband wouldn’t entertain the idea so it was new to us both.

2 Likes

When I have my period its mostly heavy and makes me having a bad mood. During that time I need to get rubbing orgasms

Had a bad experience years ago with a FWB, but now with my current BF we regularly have period sex, but only in the shower not to risk an annoying cleanup! x

1 Like

We don’t do it all the time especially as I can be excessively heavy. But when needs must we don’t let it stop us.