Having trouble ejaculation sometimes

Hi just looking for a bit of advice really, me and hubby have always had a good sex life, this past month it’s like we’ve had a surge in our sex drive, everyday upto 3 time’s a day, and there’s been a few times were he hasn’t been able to ejaculated, just curious to know why?
Before this surge of sex drive we were having sex up to 3 time’s a week and he ejaculated every time.
So really I was just wondering people’s views why he’s not been able to these few times.
I was thinking it might be cos we’re doing it constantly, and not giving him enough time for them to build up enough to ejaculate, as I said before we’ve never had a problem before.
Thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Probably the very reason you state, you’ve drained the tanks! Seriously, depending on age, diet, hydration, fatigue etc it can affect things too. As long as your both enjoying things, i wouldn’t worry.

6 Likes

Thank you :blush: I just needed to hear it from someone else, that’s the exact words he said to me :rofl: I’ve drained him. He’s 35, he’s a lorry driver and some long day’s and sometimes he finishes early.

2 Likes

And also ejaculation every time is only a problem if you make it one.

For me, depending on how many times I have come that session, how late it is (and how much alcohol has been involved) I am quite happy to pleasure my partner and don’t feel any need to come again.

Sometimes I think it ‘bothers’ the partner because they want to be fulfil the other. On a few occasions I have faked orgasms just to make her happy.

If you are happy with your current sexual life does it matter if he (or you for that matter) always come?

3 Likes

Something to note, even if he doesn’t ejaculate, he can still orgasm :grin:

3 Likes

It doesn’t matter to me in the slightest, of course I love it when he cums in me. But it does bother him though, he says it feels like that he’s let me down, and he couldn’t finish but I do try my best to reassure him that he hasn’t

1 Like

He still has orgasm’s though

Yes I would agree in that having sex 3 times a day will run the sperm bank a little dry after the first go so wouldn’t worry too much if he don’t ejaculate every time.

1 Like

Thank you, think a little break is needed lol

1 Like

It happens now and then don’t be discouraged as previously stated you probably drained your man which isn’t a bad thing means you treat him well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you :kissing_heart: must admit I just get enough of him :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Welcome always willing to help out in any way possible

1 Like

Thank you :blush: really appreciate it

1 Like

I’m very open and honest and haven’t found my own limits yet

1 Like

Sometimes that’s the best way I think :blush:

I have a moto ill try anything 3 times just to make sure I don’t like it lol

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: that’s a good one

Well gotta be sure of these things lol

1 Like

Oh definitely, and check again and again :rofl:

1 Like

I’m sure there are times you haven’t "got there " with hubby so in my eyes it’s no different really

1 Like