He has a girlfriend?

I started a new job about 7months ago and i quite liked this guy,i started talking to him and sending him pictures and he said he wanted me and was saying what he wanted to do to me and he was going to grab me in work and then it kinda never happend,this girl came in that "he used to see" and then nothing happend but i still liked him but recently,this time last week we spoke and we both admitted we wanted each other and what we wanted to do while in work,when the day come we kissed and it was sexy,he said ''that will do for now'' then messaged me saying not too say anything and wonders what tomorrow will bring then early hours he tells me hes feeling guilty? so i tell him to do just resist and i got drunk on Saturday and told him i wanted him and his girlfriend saw it,so he messaged me saying calm down on the messages because his girlfriend saw the last one so i just said explain i was drunk and nothing since,i cant message him incase of his girlfriend so i dont know what im suposed to do ?

i dont get it? you cant just kiss someone and then not speak to them and he cant just not want me anymore after all thats been said?

He can and he did.

He has a girlfriend and it is not you. That may not be what you want, but you can't change what he wants.

Focus your attention on yourself and drop this guy, you are worth more than him

He is playing you. Its a dangerous game to get involved in, no matter how exciting it may seem now. The ego makes it all the more sweeter, on both sides. He gets to feel the thrill of being chased by two ladies and you get the thrill of "winning" this potential game that sets you head to head against another woman.

Problem is, only two of you will end up hurt by this. You and his girlfriend. Even if, months down the line, he finished with her and got with you, the problem then is can you trust him? Knowing what he is like? Plus the thrill is now dying away too.

Maybe he does still want you, but clearly he wants you on the side, to sleep with, to use for sex. He has a girlfriend and he made it clear he doesnt want to lose her (Calm down on the texts my girlfriend saw them/Dont say anything.) He wants to keep her and hopefully sleep with you too, if and when he can get away with it. If you are happy wth this you will have to accept his girlfriend will always come first, he may go quiet for days when shes "suspicious" he will blow hot and cold and he will not be spending nights, weekends, holidays with you but her. You will be his "go to" girl for sex only and I dont think thats what you want because of the way you posted this to us, it is clear you like him.

It is also entirely possible he made a mistake with you (He ended the kiss before it went further) maybe he got carried away and realised he wants his girlfriend and thats why he has told you to calm down and he has not text you since?

Either way, it will only go downhill from here if you continue with him x

Fluffbags wrote:

He is playing you. Its a dangerous game to get involved in, no matter how exciting it may seem now. The ego makes it all the more sweeter, on both sides. He gets to feel the thrill of being chased by two ladies and you get the thrill of "winning" this potential game that sets you head to head against another woman.

Problem is, only two of you will end up hurt by this. You and his girlfriend. Even if, months down the line, he finished with her and got with you, the problem then is can you trust him? Knowing what he is like? Plus the thrill is now dying away too.

Maybe he does still want you, but clearly he wants you on the side, to sleep with, to use for sex. He has a girlfriend and he made it clear he doesnt want to lose her (Calm down on the texts my girlfriend saw them/Dont say anything.) He wants to keep her and hopefully sleep with you too, if and when he can get away with it. If you are happy wth this you will have to accept his girlfriend will always come first, he may go quiet for days when shes "suspicious" he will blow hot and cold and he will not be spending nights, weekends, holidays with you but her. You will be his "go to" girl for sex only and I dont think thats what you want because of the way you posted this to us, it is clear you like him.

It is also entirely possible he made a mistake with you (He ended the kiss before it went further) maybe he got carried away and realised he wants his girlfriend and thats why he has told you to calm down and he has not text you since?

Either way, it will only go downhill from here if you continue with him x

Thankyou, you are exactly right.

I know its sometimes hard to hear but if he's spoken for it has to be a big fat NO NO. Even if you're attracted to eachother and get on famously give him a wide birth and and excersise you self control and self respect. Also you mentioned lots of times that you want eachother and that he sent messages about what he wants to do to you, but it doesn't sound like there's been any genuine friendship or affection just lust. Do you really want a boyfriend who behaves like this with other females that he's attracted to?

dont be ' that ' girl :( the one that knows he has a mrs an still plays about with him .

he sounds like a massive douche after an ego boost and a little extracurricular suttin suttin when it suits HIM not you . if hes prepared to do it to her he will sure as rice is white , do it to you .. and others too .

MEN....... The bastards

WOMEN........ the poor innocents

Just stirring......... : ))

Specially for Lifebuoy
http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Those-who-stir-the-shitpot.jpg

Lifebuoy wrote:

MEN....... The bastards

HUMANS -----all suck

Suck....mmmmmm...mmm oooo...

sorry..... mind wonder..! lol

rubysoho wrote:

Lifebuoy wrote:

MEN....... The bastards

HUMANS -----all suck

true, true External Image

danslack wrote:

SOMEONE had to say it lol

Smokeyj wrote:

Specially for Lifebuoy
http://jokideo.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Those-who-stir-the-shitpot.jpg

Haaaaa ! Thanks Smokey....

'Those that stir the shitpot should have to lick the spoon' !!

That's one of the many things I love about the Forum...

I retire to bed a little bit smarter than when I woke up.... : )

rubysoho wrote:

danslack wrote:

SOMEONE had to say it lol

lol.. mmmmeeeeee lol

sounds like hes playing you, be careful what you do at work...things cant be un done

thankyou guys :) just got to resist

If hes willing to cheat on his girlfriend, what makes you so different that he wouldnt do the same to you ? Leave well alone and get a decent bloke who is all yours Jaybee x

well said :) xx

in the mean time there is LH who will help : P

haha yes there is :) i just want fun and i always want the taken ones :L