Heels or boots to bed

i hate heels . proper hate them . but i gotta say .. i just dont wear shoes at ALL for sex . ever .

Both for me depending on the outfit.

i love my thigh high boots with short dresses / leather and heels with lingerie or baby dolls

I've just started a new special offer that might be of interest to shoe/boot lovers - Add corset-back stockings for just £4! :-)

Love boots, but heels everytime, my OH has 3 pairs of Pleaser 6 inch killer heels from bananashoes, full 6 inch heel, no platform's, look incredibly sexy and makes her legs look awesome!

Heels! Heels!

Boots always do it for us!

Heels can be dangerous, one club we go to has signs in each playroom saying "no heels on the bed surfaces" apparently after someone got one in the face.

Heels for sex Boots for naughty photos and foreplay only sessions. But needs to be heels that are just for the purpose of sex, otherwise you'll get bits of grit from the street in your bed hehe

(ooppss repost)

The only pair of boots I have are all ugg boots so would have to be the heels. Think my OH would think I was mad if I went to bed in uggs x

Delboy1991 wrote:

The only pair of boots I have are all ugg boots so would have to be the heels. Think my OH would think I was mad if I went to bed in uggs x

But think how warm your feet would be!

on that note, apparently lots of women are better able to orgasm when their feet are warm. uggies could be the new big thing!

Kasey wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

on that note, apparently lots of women are better able to orgasm when their feet are warm. uggies could be the new big thing!

Agree

Kasey wrote:

Delboy1991 wrote:

Hi K if that is true bring back bedsocks I say. will start my own line, Suggestion on colour and texture?

Lingerie bedsocks, anyone? Made to match your other undies, nice and smooth so they slide easily against the bedlinen and styled so they look graceful rather than 'ugg'-ly.

That's my choice - all I need is someone to make them like that.

My Oh tends to go for boots which i love. The higher the better lol. However that said, we dont tend to wear those actually in the bed, more so during the forplay.

I love wearing heels in bed. Never tried boots as she wasnt a fan, but def makes things more fun

Both are excellent, depends on the situation

I think on reflection - I prefer plain old bare feet.... with nicely painted toes! :)

Heels 100%! =D

My O/H just loves boots in bed but I think its just a little weird - he would love some stiletto boots but they just look sleazy to me and I feel its them he wants and not me - anyone else have ame feelings?

Variety is the spice of life! I love the way both look. I do love the feel of a knee or thigh high boot made of quality leather rubbing on my back :-)