Sex and high heels

Hey all. Just wanted to know if any females out there who like having sex with just there high heels on? Personally I think it's a turn on for me but curious if any there any ladies who are the same?

Not really! I prefer feet exposed. All ready for sucking and licking! Heels are ok, done it a few times with. It's the Australian in me I guess, being bare!

I curl my feet up so badly when im having sex the heels would just fall off!

Depends on the situation ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

I think they look great but they're just so impractical! I'm always so worried about scratching my partner or ripping the bed sheets or something with them that I can't really get into the moment.x

I love heels, but more for dressing up beforehand - they tend to be removed for sex as they can be a bit dangerous - lol :) x

I love heels on during sex but unless they're ones with laces buckles etc they do tend to fall off.....curling toes and slip on shoes don't really mix. I do find them useful if oh bends me over the bed though as I'm fairly short and heels put me at a better height for him x

For standing up sex, yes! There's over a foot difference between me and my other half, so every little helps.

If I am in a situation where roleplay is involved then it's a definite turn on. I don't like doing it all the time as it can prove to be quite awkward as in some positions you have to watch not to end up putting the heel in the eye of the other person (that would be a very awkward one to explain haha!). I love to change things about so it definitely makes a nice change from your standard everyday sex. It makes for really good standing up doggy style but is still difficult with regular standing up sex (mainly because my boyfriend is nearly a foot taller than me though!). It makes me feel really sexy when I do wear heels in the bedroom and it definitely drives my boyfriend wild and turns him on a lot! I would say though I don't have the greatest stability when it comes to heels, I actually only own two pairs haha so it can sometimes prove difficult in terms of that.

I love my heels and feel sexy in them! I have definitely been known to keep them on for sex but I do try to be mindful of not scratching him with my stiletto if I'm riding him but I will definitely put them on if he's bent me over as it gives a wicked visual and I feel sexy in heels!

You have to be careful if you are wearing them for impact play. A natural reaction when doing a OTK spanking is for a leg to come upwards from the spankee. I have been caught once just at the side of my face. She got a couple of harder ones for that ! lol

I have worn them a few times but that was to compliment a new outfit for the bedroom but have to take them off for the actual activity as I am too scared of accidentally stabbing or scraping my partner with them which would kill the mood.

I love when better half has them on in bed
I find it so sexy and usually end up with a foot job
while she's wearing them.

I always keep my heels on . if they fall off they fall off! My hubby loves it when i wear mine .

If only ..I can barely walk in them let alone anything else lol ..truly need to practice :)
too many years in boots but it would be interesting to try !

gingerhippy wrote:

If only ..I can barely walk in them let alone anything else lol ..truly need to practice :)

No your talking my language. luv thigh high black boots . These can have stilettoe type heels .

I always put heels on if I'm wearing lingerie, I think it adds to the look and makes me feel sexier. Although I usually end up taking them off after a while as they become impractical and a little awkward.

I tried the other night. They weighed my ankles down a little and made it quite awkward when I was on top.

Needless to say, they didn't last very long on

mysteron wrote:

gingerhippy wrote:

No your talking my language. luv thigh high black boots . These can have stilettoe type heels .

lol stiletto is about as high as I go and I do own a pair of thigh highs...I was however referring to the army surplus/ Dms suitable for muddy fields lol ;) nice thought though.. ;) x hope your back soon

It's something I've never tried because I wrap my legs round him so I'm always worried I'd scratch/cut his back but all I wear is high heels and sometimes we get in the moment and my heels stay on.

On a few occassions they've ripped sheets/marked walls but it boosts my confidence waering heels, especially with just lingerie on, it makes the whole look seem more feminine ^_^ There's been times they have fallen off and we have a laugh hearing them hit the ground but whether they are on or off it's not on my mind, just mainly for the 'big reveal' of my outfit ^_^