Heels or boots to bed

What do you prefer to wear to bed for sex heels or boots I would love to see a woman wear knee high boots for sex.

1 Like

heels, i have heels just for sex that i can't walk in properly!

1 Like

I like wearing boots with heels or sexy heels, tho have to be careful not to dig the heels in anywhere delicate :)

1 Like

i have boots and heels for the bedroom, i let my man choose what he wants me to wear :)

1 Like

My wife wears both and I got to admit there's nothing hotter than her riding me in a pair of thigh high boots and nothing else, BUT she always wears heels with lingerie and I think this just pips the boots

1 Like

I prefer heels but I've nearly had the OH eye out a few times so I don't really wear them
Anymore

1 Like

i hate the feeling of anything except bare feet in bed so i wouldn't wear heels boots even slippers or stockings

Either obviously boots with heels though. I prefer heels for me i feel more feminine. They don't usually last long on though as we are a bit rowdy in bed and I don't wanna hurt my man when he flings me about ha xx

1 Like

Never worn either. I either go bare feet coz my OH loves to kiss from the tip of my toes to my nose haha but I like the idea of wearin heels in bed :D

1 Like

Like myghost, I also don't like the idea of shoes in bed. I can wear them with sexy lingerie, but as soon as we get to the bed, they are off. :) But I don't mind stockings.

Love the idea of wearing heels in bed, but I need to be totally naked, from head to toe. Have tried it and I just felt like they were in the way, same with lingerie!

Both are sexy but I prefare heels.

Definitely heels; not a fan of boots.

I love wearing heels & boots when on video to oh & if I put on a show - makes me fell so sexy!! hehe

I have one pair of heels that I'm keeping for the bedroom for when the time comes. There is absolutely no way I could go for a proper walk in them! haha. Not that keen on boots to be honest, plus, heels are easier to get off in the heat of the moment. :P

I'd absolutely love to have sex in a suspender belt, stockings and sexy heels. I don't think I'd want to have them on in bed though, just do the deed then kick them off. Well hopefully they'd have fallen off before ;) I have plenty of pairs of heels, both bedroom and outdoors appropriate but I'd never wear boots in the bedroom. Boots are what you were out when it rains. Unless its shiny, latex-looking boots but I'm way too short to pull those off.

Heels or boots for bed? I tend to wear socks...am I doing it wrong? :D

I like both boots and heels for dess up sexy time. It just depends on the outfit I guess. My boots come out when I am wearing my latex and the heels to match something more lacy.

PPD: I am 5ft 1 inch but I still wear boots and feel sexy. I think you will rock boots too!

I'd love to wear boots but they look awful on me. I can never find a pair that aren't gaping massively around my calves or thighs.. I'd have to spend a small fortune on having a pair altered to fit me.
Heels on the other hand I love. I'm eyeing the lace up pair on LH at the moment.

Oohhh I need new boots!

Either works for me as long as the heel is high though. We have more heels than boots for the bedroom though, in different colours.