Heightened emotions after anal sex

It doesn’t happen to everyone. It’s perfectly normal either way

2 Likes

I was engaging in some solo anal play earlier this week and also experienced that rush of melancholy afterwards, but that may have also been partly due to some frustration in not being able to climax and dealing with some mess afterwards. That said, I don’t think it was 100% disappointment in the outcome of that particular session as the sort of sadness I was feeling was deeper than that. Like an aching.

I just feel vulnerable after being pegged and I love it. That might seem weird

3 Likes

@Siamesecult
Definitely not weird to enjoy the vulnerability after your ass has just been abused :sweat_smile:
It is amazing to have that kind of connection with someone.

1 Like

The vulnerability is at its highest after the spooning position. However the most recent time I tried riding it, I felt very sexy. Which was a new thing for pegging

4 Likes

We haven’t tried pegging by spooning yet, might have to give that a go :wink:

2 Likes

It might be my favorite

1 Like

@Cupc8kes Pegging by Spooning sounds like a holiday company or some high end retail outlet.

Anal sex in either direction is just so intimate, we both are a little overwhelmed after we’re done. But we both enjoy the vulnerability and just cuddle for a while.

I feel vulnerable after my wife played with my ass. I think is is because when she is fisting or pegging me I completely surrendered to her.
It is so intimate feeling your partner inside you and having such intense and wonderfull sex.

Totally agree. It’s far and away the most intimate physical act that we share. I don’t feel down or sad afterwards but a combination of submission, gratitude, and relief from pent up frustration .

1 Like

It’s incredibly intimate and aftercare is a big thing to go deeper into that sensation and avoid the drop that can go with having to rush to do something else.

1 Like