Hello Everyone! Question about lingerie

@anon8189768 Thanks so much for your comments and complements! It makes me feel really good about things! My boyfriend says one of his favorite things about me is my confidence. The fact I am outgoing, friendly and a lady in public, and not self conscious in the bedroom. It makes him feel more at ease. Thanks again! :grin:

1 Like

@StarKitty79 Absolutely! I’m glad to provide helpful and inspiring comments & information to people. I also don’t believe in flattery (except some cases where it’s obvious) so know I meant every word. Saying someone “looks good in that outfit” when they really don’t only hurts in the end and I won’t set people up for failure like that. I also realize that I often have different tastes so I certainly don’t claim to be even a significant reference for a lot of things. Typically I’ll keep silent if I don’t have anything nice or at least constructive to say. But confidence is most definitely an attribute that will get you places in life in general, not just in the bedroom. I’m also sure that having a guy that reciprocates your confidence only increases it. You’ve got a great thing going for you and I think that’s awesome!

1 Like

@steve19 I’ve done it a few times already but is it kosher for a guy to buy lingerie for wife? I do think it would be sexier if she bought stuff but there isn’t much initiation on her end for that.
I did recently buy the https://www.lovehoney.com/p/late-x-collection-zipper-latex-top/11871.html outfit for my wife in hopes she’d be willing to wear it for me. I haven’t even showed it to her yet though mostly because the material is not at all shiny in the least bit as it was in the picture. That being said this was my first ever purchase of that material and maybe the model in the picture had covered herself in baby oil to achieve the “wet look”. Still have been too busy irl and posting here to look :rofl:
Anyway just curious on people’s thoughts on whether the person wearing should be the one to purchase. I also realize that it’s probably different for each couple.
Edit: spelling

1 Like

@justanotherkinkystraightguy Personally, I would be thrilled if my man would buy something for me to wear! That would tell me what he finds sexy and what he likes. I would also make me feel really special! From what I have been reading on the forum so far, some women love it, some don’t think they will like it but end up getting a real confidence boost when they try it on, and some don’t. I guess it depends on your wife. I think that outfit is awesome and fun and I really hope she likes it! :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Latex is a matte fabric that you need to shine before wearing. You can buy specific latex shiner or use silicone lube

2 Likes

Those are my thoughts. I love finding things that I think she’d look hot in. Though I think the one disadvantage is if I buy something then she has to figure out how I imagine a scene to be played out with her wearing it. If she buys then she knows how she plans to use what she bought.

1 Like

@Calie lol well, that answers that question. A very sincere thank you for the tidbit. Was really disappointed that it arrived looking like an inner tube that was found under a pile of forgotten junk in the garage that was only discovered after a deep and thorough spring cleaning session.

That’s great to hear that you’ve found someone you are comfortable with and who makes you feel confident to try new things in or out of the bedroom :slightly_smiling_face:

I would maybe try bringing it into a conversation to find out what kind of lingerie he likes and which way would get him most hot and bothered in regards to how to present yourself.

Personally my partner absolutely loves lingerie and I love the whole getting pampered and then dressing up for him. It really makes me feel confident especially when I see the look on his face. His favourite is anything that can be attached to suspenders :joy:

I like to switch it up so sometimes I tell him I’m going for a shower and ask him to pick me something out for after. Other times I will put it on before he gets home from work and put it under my clothes or a silky robe. And sometimes I’ll just lie on the bed and call him up.

I’m sure whatever you choose will blow his mind :relaxed:

2 Likes

@Calie Does the material dry looking ‘wet’ or will my wife need to be a human ‘slip-n-slide’ in order to achieve and maintain the ‘wet’ look?

It won’t dry as such. The shiner will rub off on anything it touches and therefore the latex will dull, although not to the extent of when it first arrived. There are some other options like Vivishine which won’t leave a residue which is applied when washing the garment.

I’d suggest googling latex care to be honest as it does take quite a bit of looking after. It’s not an ideal “buy on a whim” fabric.

1 Like

@Newton27 - I have told my boyfriend I have been buying a few new fun things to wear and asked about colors. He is super excited and can’t wait to see what I get. I also suggested that when we get together we go to the website together so he can help pick out some things that would turn him on. He thinks that sounds like a really fun and sexy idea. Thanks for the presentation ideas! I love the idea of leaving some choices out before getting in the shower and letting him choose! That could be really fun! :grin: I’m so excited!

2 Likes

I’m a little late to the discussion.
The first time I wore sexy lingerie for my husband I told him I was going to put on something special (it was actaully a nurse costume with bra/panties/garter belt/and thigh high stocking underneath). When I came out his eyes lit up like it was Christmas and he acted like an excited little boy and couldn’t keep his hands to himself with I “examined” him. He loved taking off the dress and discovering what was underneath.
He loves when I wear lingerie. Sometimes it’s a suprise and sometimes not. But he always appreciates it.
And, I always appreciate it when he wears his sexy men’s underwear too!

3 Likes

@Ksag8602 If the nurse costume was your very first lingerie idea, I fully understand your hubby’s reaction.

The nurse thing is crazy sexy in general and topping it off with it being your first sexy clothing idea? Triple impact imo :slight_smile:

@StarKitty79 Having him pick out a few surprises for you to wear as well could be sexy :wink: (just a thought)

2 Likes

I must admit I bought the wife some lingerie a number of years ago and must say, I never have seen her wear it. @anon8189768

1 Like

@anon8189768 Great idea!!!

That’s great and it’ll keep him wondering until you meet up!
Looking together is a brilliant idea :slightly_smiling_face: you might come across something that you wouldn’t of normally stopped to look at.
You’re welcome :blush:
It definitely is fun letting him pick for me, for both of us and it always results in a great night.

@steve19 If it’s been years it could be she simply forgot about it.

Might be worth a reminder or having a conversation if she’s open to wearing sexy lingerie or not.

Hey @StarKitty79. I’m a little late to the conversation but just wanted to welcome you to the forum! You’ve already had lots of comments/advice, but I would say just do what you feel most comfortable and confident doing, and that will shine through. :blush:

1 Like

Hi welcome to the forum :blush:, myself am a big girl 22/24 I felt the exact same thing about me wearing lingerie, I was shy in the bedroom department I had no confidence what so ever, but he made me feel sexy and wanted. I got some lingerie, I put it on, went to the the bedroom stood infront of him and he just said wow, it was amazing lol

2 Likes