Help ! advice needed

Hello lovelies,

On Saturday I unfortunatley have to work at BHS of all places. Which is ruining my Valentines day. However...to fix the whole situation I decided to run a kissing booth at work all day to raise money for the nspcc.

I do however need an outfit to wear. sexy or cute. i can't decide. However some discretion is needed as i do not want to cause the more elderly bhs patrons premature heart attacks!

Any suggestions would be wonderful! As all the ideas i have at the moment are mildly innapropriate

PP XXXX

What about one of those German Beer wench outfits, you know all tits & frills. Ooom paapaa.

Sexy but acceptable.

Go for something sexy.......................................the elderly bhs patrons would most likely enjoy it, if they do keel over - what a way to go.

Sorry not much help i know!

haha

needmore wrote:

Go for something sexy.......................................the elderly bhs patrons would most likely enjoy it, if they do keel over - what a way to go.

Sorry not much help i know!

no help...but it made me laugh.

it doesn't help that i work with a bunch of randy old men. Their suggestions involved fishnets, pearl thong lol and what could they get for £50 !

x

love that idea MD

i was thinking those sexy pirate numbers which are quite similar

isn't it mainly women in BHS tho??? are their men and women to kiss??? am surprised to hear that the store is up for it!! well done you!!

i know. I was quite suprised too. Its mostly women and their poor husbands who are dragged around for hours on end. We're an out of town store near some student flats so im crossing my fingers that some poor unsuspecting yet attractive student needs an ironing board and a snog lol

I like the pirate idea...and the german wench...these ideas are far more productive!

thanks xxx

You could always go dressed as a WWII Forces sweet heart with the uniform, cap & nylons (think sexy Staff car driver). The old boys would love that especially with some bright red lippy!

Since i have worked for BHS here in greece i remember that always men wiated outside the store for their ladies to shop!Classic figures!Don't know if there is the same too but i suggest something ti excite the men too and gat them into the store!They may also buy something!!!Pirates are a great idea, but since there are students and men getting round the store i'd suggest something in leather! A catwoman outfit is always in fashion and leather is something that most everyday women don't wear!something like a secret passion for men!

That was my suggestion!Good luck!

Sixth former !! Works every time.

TB

are there a lot?

you couls always wear a white blouse under a corset. still sexy but more acceptable.

50's sort of pin up?

I'd go pin up that's a great suggestion SL, because it will be really easy to use your own wardrobe. Think pencil skirt, maybe seamed stockings, heels, and maybe a leopard print top. Have red lipstick on and you're all set! Other than that maid or secretary look might also work.

a naughty nurse or school girl is always a favourite and the school girl is also inexpensive too x

oh gosh i cant spell i mean school girl

i love the forces sweetheart idea and the pin up.

Thanks for the ideas guy. I'll have a look and see what I can get hold of.

Also toying with the idea of being a love bug! lol red tutu black top, wings and some my red pvc heels.Think the love bug name adds the bit of cute I need.

I'll let you know what i decide though.

thanks for the suggestions

x