Tips needed...

My OH and I have months where we try all different things in one certain area... so far we've had group month (threesomes etc), toy month, anal month, Dom/Sub month and well I have to come up with one for May and I am stumped... does anyone have any ideas???

what about sex outside month lots of different places to try?????

costume month? or daring month! you could be as naughty as possible without getting caught :p

or you could have extreme fetish month with food loving and get as extreme as you can (obviously stay safe). you could even turn fetish month into a fetish a day or something along them lines.

hehe LKS xx

Double post sorry

oooh sex outside month is interesting.....

I thought of costume month but thats ££££ if i had to get loads!

Food loving is a good idea actually....

well you could go through a list of fetishes and choose one a day, im sure theres over 30 and who knows you might even find something beyond your usual realm which gives you mind blowing sex :p

iv always wanted to try a bit of messy sex but its not so easy when your not living alone, also you might wanna buy some latex bed sheets and cover eachother in oil (you will have the most amazing sensations you could dream of!)

good luck and have fun :)

LKS xxxxx

Going along the "sex outside" idea, how about a "public sex" month? where you try to have sex in public without being caught? You could try it on the train, on the bus, or on the tube if your in london. You cna ven pretend to be strangers!

Good luck! and love the idea of doing somethign different ever month xxx

Water month - sex in the bath, shower, pool, paddling pool, rain, on a boat or you might wanna take it further....

Something I didn't know about sex in public is that they can't arrest you for doing it in a tent (unless you can see in that is), so as long as you can't be seen you can do it anywhere apparently. Read it in one of Tracey Cox's books. Not sure I'd wanto to risk it though!

What about karma sutra month, try a position a day.

brockleyfox wrote:

Going along the "sex outside" idea, how about a "public sex" month? where you try to have sex in public without being caught? You could try it on the train, on the bus, or on the tube if your in london. You cna ven pretend to be strangers!

Good luck! and love the idea of doing somethign different ever month xxx

sounds great but both our jobs would result in us being fired and i'd probably get struck off if we were caught!

How about a month without penatritive sex?

Pixieking wrote:

How about a month without penatritive sex?

I doubt we'd last a day!!! but its a good challenge!

Thats a shame about your jobs. But then again, the thrill of being caught wold make it all the more exciting!

I suppose you could do it somewhere a little les spublic then. Ina sauna perhaps, or a swiming pool. I once had sex on a horse! That was the best place I have ever had sex! you really must try it :)

brockleyfox wrote:

Thats a shame about your jobs. But then again, the thrill of being caught wold make it all the more exciting!

I suppose you could do it somewhere a little les spublic then. Ina sauna perhaps, or a swiming pool. I once had sex on a horse! That was the best place I have ever had sex! you really must try it :)

Didn't the horse try to boot you off?

Position-a-day lol x

Position-a-day lol x

No, it was my Girlfriends horse. I sat in the sadle, feet in the stirups, and she sat facing me. When ou ride a horse, you have a natural "back n forth" rythem, so it was perfect!

what about sensation play? use feathers, massage candles, blinds, ice etc etc.

sharry wrote:

what about sensation play? use feathers, massage candles, blinds, ice etc etc.

this is what I am wanting... we also thought fantasy month (ones that dont include other people joining us)

How about a month of filming/taking sexy photos etc.?