Help for some better sex

No you might have a point @brufton

A wand - it was originally used for massage but people got curious!

1 Like

1st toys are a difficult one to manage.

We had a clit vibe for ages, and never used it as my wife was against the idea, but one evening, right position right time, i switches from my fingers on her clit to the vibe… she came pretty fast…

She doesn t always like vibes, and powerful ones aren’t the best for beginners, they can feel numbing. Still now, she prefers lower power, and it depends on her menstrual cycle too. The closer to ovulation, the easier she’ll come and the more she’ll enjoy them.

Someone mentioned contraception. It’s so true… she used to use a pill that prevented periods totally. Her libido went right down. The pill allowing menstruation was much better.

The horniest she is is when she doesn’t use contraception… (condom or conceiving).

The hornier she is, the more lilely she is to enjoy sex toys.

2 Likes

Does X confessions count as a competitor?

If not, they have a free app which you both download, it gives you some ideas and you swipe the ones you like, it then lets you know which ones are matched. It’s a good non threatening way to open up conversations and establish common ground as well as a bit of mutual exploration. “what does THAT word mean?”

@JustAnotherPervert I think most women feel horniest when they are most fertile - around mid-cycle.
That’s why the pill and menopause can be so disruptive (that and the fluctuating hormones).

1 Like