help I need advice on pegging

first off I love my wife very much but to start our sex life is not that good not uncommon for us to go a month month-and-a-half with no sex when I would like to at least once a week when we do get around to it it's good I enjoyed making her happy :-) going down on her foreplay if for some reason it's not working for her and she has to break out somethings to help I'll just sit there and make out with her and enjoy a beautiful show
all things that bring me no physical pleasure just seen her feel good is amazing to me which leads me to my question I really enjoy pegging which only happens maybe once a year and she makes it very obvious that she's only doing it for my pleasure am I wrong and hoping for more

Well you've already overcome the biggest hurdle if you've tried pegging together before. As for frequency, well, does anal play in any other form feature regularly? Is she happy to touch or finger there?

Ultimately though, if it's not something she likes, you'll have to respect that...

No not really and thank you for your advice even though I hate it you're right I just know I do anything for her even if it made me uncomfortable just to see her satisfied maybe that's just lot in life I'm the giver in the relationship Point Blank

Hey peggingand fun, I'm new too.

pegging is something I like the idea of but never tried, (my OH won't go near my anus :( ) does your OH enjoy receiving anal play? Could you perhaps use a double dildo and share the toys?

Soemthing that hat I find very hot is sharing a toy.

She says no when she silver get a couple drinks in her and she's all about it I have bought double dildo and share toys and she says no without trying I do love her and I'd rather go without sex my entire life then be with anyone else so I guess I'll take what I can get

Have a look at mojo, perhaps when relaxed and no pressure. Hopefully you can find a way to both get what you are after.

We tried mojo last night got us thinking and giggling ;) pegging is one of the options and I had to explain what it meant which went better than expected.

I talk to my amazing wife the other night explained how she likes her toys I do as well hopefully going to happen tonight

Pegging and fun, how did it go?

69u cumming too soon from being pegged or having intercourse?

69u wrote:

Please help

I need to start stopping my self from Cumming to early been like this for a while now not to sure what it is like tension, stress pressure of family life I'm stressed and tensed a lot of the time and I think I'm trying to hard to stop myself from Cumming any ideas

You will get a much better response if you create you're own thread xx

Hornydragon unfortunately as usual absolutely nothing happened not even vanilla

Peggingand fun wrote:

Hornydragon unfortunately as usual absolutely nothing happened not even vanilla

Hope it happens for you soon, I have "put it out there" waiting to find out what comes back.....