Latex, anyone?

I was just wondering if any Lovehoney members liked latex?

I quite like stockings, gloves, catsuits etc.

I'm currently single and have been for 2 years. It'd be nice to find a girl who quite likes latex too. Getting a girlfriend is one thing, but one also into latex?!

I'm sure when you meet the right person. You will explore all sorts of things together including Latex.
I'm sure I'm not the only one whose tried it. Enjoyed when I was thinner. But I feel not such a good look on me now! 😁

I don't think finding a woman who's happy wearing latex will be much of a challenge if she's open to exploration in other areas :) I like latex skirts and tops, the occasional dress is fine too providing it's skater style and not bodycon!

Thanks for the replies people! Nice to have your input.

I thought that I may be a bit weird to have this fetish. I'm not into masks and vac beds etc... Just get quite turned on with stockings, catsuits, leggings, gloves and tops etc.

I hope when I do meet another lady I'll be able to gently bring up the subject. It's obviously not a deal breaker in a relationship but would be nice to explore with a woman.

I know plenty of people who enjoy wearing or seeing others wear latex. They seem to have a good success rate finding partners who enjoy latex too. It can be a little harder for people who have a latex fetish in the true sense of the word (require it for sexual satisfaction) but because it's a common fetish, it's still fairly easy.

I like latex but it's definitely just a like, not a fetish. I think it looks amazing and I like feeling constricted. I only own a couple of cheap items (a dress and gauntlets) but I'm considering buying this dress https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=37901 . At the moment it has no reviews though.

Thanks for the reply Friday13!

I don't get off on just latex but I like the feel and get really turned on when it's on a woman. I've thought for a long time that me trying to find a lady who'd be willing to try it would be impossible, but the good people of this forum are convincing me otherwise! 😊

I like the look of the dress you're looking to buy. I'd happily review it!! I've a box of latex gloves and socks that would go well with it too, so if you want me to point you in the right direction, I can recommend some for you!

Don't latex gloves and socks make you too hot?

Sorry, that was a typo....it was meant to say stockings, not socks! I've never worn the latex...

Hey latex_lover

It sounds like you would enjoy attending some latex events. Take a look at the Alternative & Burlesque Fair which tours, as well as events at Torture Garden. 

I used to involve myself in these circles almost exclusively and as a result have many friends (men and women) who love wearing latex. 

I don't think you'll find it tricky meeting someone with the same interest as you if you begin involving yourself in the community. 

Have fun! 

Thanks for the advice Jess! I shall check these out and see if I can get along. I have only recently decided to explore this and realising I'm not alone for liking latex!

Would be great to find like minded people! Thanks!

Friday13 wrote:

Don't latex gloves and socks make you too hot?

Yes and no. You can't sweat in latex so if it's hot then you'll quickly overheat because your body loses it's natural cooling mechanism. You can spray yourself with water to combat this but it's still something to be aware of.

Conversely, if it cool then latex is normally quite tight on the skin so you can cool down quite quickly, especially if you are sitting on something cold, because there is little insulation to protect you.

Of course this all depends how much latex you are wearing, having the scalp covered can be warmer if you are trapping air in the hair so it all very much depends. If it's just gloves and socks/stockings then you aren't that likely to overhead because those areas don't lose much heat compared ot the body/head.

Hi Latex Lover!

Welcome to the forums.

You may even find someone who isn't currently into Latex but is open minded and willing to give it a try, and she could love it! There are lots of open minded people out there. Good luck!

*sexybabe* wrote:

Hi Latex Lover!

Welcome to the forums.

You may even find someone who isn't currently into Latex but is open minded and willing to give it a try, and she could love it! There are lots of open minded people out there. Good luck!

You're most probably right! I think going to a few events might be a good start and I'd probably really enjoy them!

I like latex, it feels and looks lovely on. My OH is a fan too but I wouldn't say either of us have a fetish, it's just another outfit choice in the dressup wardrobe. As 'sad old goths' we naturally appreciate that kind of aesthetic (leather, black, PVC, bondagey type stuff) more than most so, when I said to my OH that I wanted to try a latex dress, he was like, "Sure, why not?!".

I really don't think most people would find it that shocking though, it's definitely a lot more mainstream than it once was.

I have to admit that I've never actually worn it myself as I don't think it'd do anything for me... I don't know... But seeing a woman in a nice dress, stockings, catsuit etc, and I go wild! I agree with you that it sure does look lovely!

I suppose we see a hell of it on people on TV etc now, so yes, I suppose it is more mainstream!

latex_lover wrote:

I have to admit that I've never actually worn it myself as I don't think it'd do anything for me... I don't know..

Oh gosh, no, I doubt I'd be able to get my Husband in any latex, not sure it'd do anything for me either, but never say never ;-) . I did try to get him to put his (not worn for years) leather trousers on the other day but he said it was too hot LOL!

If I met a woman who wanted me to wear it I'd happily oblige. I definitely think it looks better on a woman... ;)

For what its worth I think the chances of finding a woman who likes latex would be higher than say a woman llooking for a guy . I would go along with what Jess has suggested as you will have nothing to lose. I think some women would be happy to wear the odd outfit as part of a wardrobe collection if not into latex per se.

I agree latex does look far more attactive on a woman than a guy. I think its because they tend to have the right bumps in the right places which enhances everything .

Hey i own two lovely pairs if latex gloves short ones and elbow length . Unfirtunatly not purchached from lovehoney. But i have my eye on a little number that lovehoney do ..i just adore the feel of latex when shined up. ..looks stunning.
Good luck on your journey and enjoy.
Maybe look in to more fetish sites?
Mx

Thanks for the responses people.... All great advice and I am already looking into events that I can get along to. I'm glad I've found this forum and so making like minded people to talk to!