Help needed with strapon

Hello

My feller and I have started playing with strapons, he really seems to like it. Problem is he has bad knees so cant lie on his back with his legs up for long. We have done it doggy but I cant reach to play and neither can he. Can anyone help with a position that works? xx

does the problem with his knees mean you couldnt support his knees on your shoulders if youre strong enough or would that still be a problem?

spoons is usually a good position for pegging thats fairly gentle,and would allow you or him to play. a tip thats usefull is if he's positioned higher than you are as it will make penetrating easier.

could he put his feet on the bed and a pillow under his hips to raise him up a bit?

Thank you for reply, we did it with his legs held up by my shoulders the first time but then they locked as they had been in the same position for to long (not horny) I have tried spoons but was tricky to get the angle right, but thank you for the tip I will have to try shifting him up a bit.

We tried lifting his bum with a pillow but because Im taller it didnt seem to work. Ruins the mood when im missing!! luckly we can giggle!

Do you no of any way it can be more enjoyable for the girl!! Love the dominance bit but not that satisfying

i guess it depends what type of strapon you have as well but is there a way you could get a bullet to sit over your clit? you could use something like a wireless egg that he could control.

would him on top be a problem for his knees?

woul changing positions during be possible so that you don't seize up?

sorry i'm not really an expert on this subject. have you had a search of the forums? if you look at the top search bar and type in some key words some older threads will come up

Your coming up with better options than we did x

The bullet seems like a good idea and with the strap on we've used it could work, also have seen some vibrating ones! could be a possibility.

Iv had a bit of a look but they seem to be questions about anal play for girls. will try some other word combos

thank you

First off, Welcome to the OA,

Secondly, Good for you both of you for using a strapon!

Now, Whilst me and Lady-J Haven't actually used ours yet, She does like the oneswe have because of the vibbrating bullet ( She has tried them on. )

We will both watch this thread as when we do it will become usefull as I myself have Osteoarthritis and Fibramialga, So this is definately something we will watch ;)

Also, If we think of aything, Or when we do try it, And find a good postion, We'll let you know ;)

One I did think of.....

Him laying on bedwith ass over the end of bed, Then legs rested on something lower like a puffet or an otterman etc. Then you knelt on said lower platform. Does that make sense???

or...

Is there a way you could use some rope like the shibari rope, Or maybe some ankle cuffs, And rig something so tthey can hold his legs suspended?

Taking the pressure off both of you.

Thought this may be of interest -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/11019-pegging-any-good-for-the-girls/

Also, Just thought of another...

Spoons, But going more into the recovery position ( him ) withyou either on your knees, So he's off at an angle, Or right behind and ontop of him, Thus being able to reach around

I'd suggest using what you have around you. Perhaps you could try an over the edge of the bed style doggy? This would allow him to support himself on the bed, his knees padded up by pillows on the floor, while you go at it behind him. Alternately you could do the same by having him lay over the edge of a small table or chest of drawers with you standing.

Another possibility if to have him lay flat on his front, you enter him while laying on top of him, knees to either side, and that allows him to lay comfortably, straight up and down.

If hight in an issue, then try and elevate and lower as much as you can. There is no rule that says you can't prop someone up on a couple of folded up duvets stuffed with pillows underneith. You could also try a possition that is like doggy but not. Basically, you get into a regular doggy possition, the have him lay his front end down so his face is level with the bed (or whatever he is propped up on) and this should raise his bum up slightly. Having padding underneith his knees and a rolled up duvet to rest his stomach on will make it more comfortable and raise him up aswell.

If you are finding that being in one possition too long is causing discomfort, then take a few moments to readjust, change or take a break from the possition you are in.

Hope this helps. =)

Seduced wrote:

Thought this may be of interest -

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-toys/11019-pegging-any-good-for-the-girls/

Also, Just thought of another...

Spoons, But going more into the recovery position ( him ) withyou either on your knees, So he's off at an angle, Or right behind and ontop of him, Thus being able to reach around External Media

That one really does sound like a possibility, we did try tyng his legs up but it was quite tricky to move round ropes, suppose could find something else to tie him with, the off the bed one dosent work that well as im taller thank you for the suggestions

Thank you Pixiking those suggestions were really helpful, I will test the lying flat one and see how that works I guess I could try and put a pillow under hi hips, it might make the entering easier.

Think Im going to look at investing in egg of some kind, as this has really become something he enjoys.

Any other suggestions would be appreciated x

Well, we find the face-to face positions most fun and to help in these at one time we used to use a leg support that I made simply from a length of 50mm webbing and some plastic buckles. It simply had a loop at each end which went around my legs just above the knee and then went behind my neck so I could "assume the position" without any effort (well without any option either!). I was free to move my lower legs so could lie like that for hours without cramping up. It might just work for you.

These days we seem to cope without this "luggage strap", perhaps because my lower back is much stronger these days.

As for more stimulation for the wearer, we use the Share XL (though the original Share is a more appropriate beginners dildo) and we use it with a supporting harness to hold it well into her and firmly against her clit. This allows for some firm thrusting and plenty of stimulation for my wife.

You may need to fool about quite a bit with pillows to get him positioned right and getting the harness just right take time as well. It's good that you can laugh about it because it can be more comedic that erotic at time but, when you get it right, it's worth all the effort.

Thank you

We have one of those 'tie to bed' things that go under the matress, that has decent ancle straps. Need to think of a way to elevate it instead (guess the head bored come in here) Your right with the face to face position, I get to see his face so I no what he wants (he's not great at talking during)

Will have a look at the share XL now, and yes the pillow propin does get quite amusing with all the tuggin and 'lift your bum' comments. But thats what its all about if you cant have a giggle there is no point.

Thanks again for the help

how about bending him over the bath?

I just realized I didn't answer about how to make it more fun for you! =)

The bullet idea is a good one, but you could also try something like a love egg or kegal balls with the jiggle balls inside to make it a bit more fun with thrusting. Alternately you could go for a double dildo through the harness or one of these if it'l fit. http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16277

LoveHoney - Hella Rouge wrote:

I suggest having him lay on his front and then using pillows and cushions to prop his pelvis upward. This should allow you to kneel between his legs at adequate height and a comfortable enough angle to penetrate successfully :)

This sounds like an excellent idea Hella! I'm going to mention this one to J aswell xx

This is a penetratingly good idea if youre having positioning yourselves go for it

So any luck yet? Any improvements?

We tried him lying sideways across the bed last night, with legs off the bed pillow under bum, still got pains in knees when moving them after :-(

But thank you for all the other suggestions, more to try! :-)