Help please before sex life turns into a comedy sketch

Was wondering if anyone can help out there have a magic wand an when i put on attachments they spin round which makes me laugh not ideal when your getting doen to business lol has anyone else had this problem and enoying coz have to hold them in place

Ah yes! As entertaining as that must look, it's not a great way to achieve an orgasm!

Which wand and attachments are you using together? Maybe they aren't compatible (eg - the wrong size).

have magic wand massager from ebay 7.25 inch cirmumference on the head and using attachments that say compatable with this size but has a soft head not a hard one maybe its slipping as whole thing spins round so yes not the best

It sounds like a clear case of using a too large attachment/too small wand head situation. It does sound highly amusing though! :D I can only think of trying to stop this happening in a pinch (Unless you buy a new wand or attachment) by trying to wedge something between the head and the attachment, like maybe a few balled up, or folded peices of tissue or some card or other material. Just using these and your imagination (And maybe a thin, blunt knife, to push some tissue or other material into the gap to make a temporary wedge while you use it. If you wedge it on too much and cannot pull the attachment off, simply run the whole thing under water to 'melt' the tissue paper and allow it to slide off, albeit leaving a paper mache mess that will need rinsing off. That is all i can think of doing right now.

Aside from that, it just seems that your wand may not be compatible with the attachments due to having a softer head or a different shape or even being slightly under sized. It could also be that that particular attachment is a shaving too big and others work fine. I guess its trial and error.

Try bluetack :)

Dazzels wrote:

Try bluetack :)

Another good idea. Just be aware that the wands head can get hot, especially inside the attachment with more friction added too. I dunno if that could cause the bluetack to melt into the head of the wand (bearing in mind, her wand is not plastic but a soft head. No idea what material that could be but if it is spongey or porous, the tack could become a pain to get out of it if it melts in.