Magic wand not to magic

Right got the wife the deluxe lovehoney wand its great really powerfull well made just what you want.

Only i thoaght my wife would get alot more pleasure from it than she did.It was rather a dissapointment and im really frustrated as theres loads of good reviews.

Im not sure if we both got the impression of massive squirting orgasms from the videos on the net that these things seem to provide.

I guess everyones different but my wife said she felt like she was just going numb.

So my question do we buy a attachment or are we wasting more money on something that maybe isnt for her.

She normally and still loves clitoral stimulation so i cant see what we did wrong,Do people use this after a bit of playing or go straight in to it.

Sorry for long post just hoping for some advice

wands can be too strong for some people, and make them go numb

have you tried moving the wand around the area or using fabric like knickers or a pillow between her and the vibe on the strongest setting? fabric will lessen the vibrations a little.

I tend to find on the wand I have ( the non deluxe LH one) that using the flywheel i have to build up to the stronger settings untill about plateau stage where i can then turn the power up. i also have to move the wand ( tending to roll the head of it from side to side works well for me)

with my tracy cocks one i found that i came to enjoy it more the more io used it. i also found that a chhep internal vibe gave it that added magic.

I have the Tracy Cox wand, not sure how it differs from yours. I get on great with mine and I love the sensation whether starting or ending with it. I especially enjoy it when I'm having sex with my partner and use this at the same time. I know what she means about the numbing as when i've used it for a long time i too feel numb. Maybe it's just not for her, I guess we all like different things.