help please lovely people

Anyone got any tips for those who seem to of lost their sexual feeling? The past few months have seen a real loss in sensation for me and no hint of the elusive O, barely a flicker. It's become a real down point for me and as a submissive that's awful as I can't please my masters - they like to please me too. Would really appreciate any grnuine help.

Hello,

Has there been any changes in your life that could have altered your libido in recent months? Medication, hormones and stress are three of the biggest culprits.

Treat yourself to some lingerie. Wearing well fitting and flattering lingerie is a real confidence boost and makes you feel sexy about yourself. Try some new toys too, if they dont work out you can always get a refund for up to 1 year with Lovehoney.

🐼

NatandTom wrote:

Hello,

Has there been any changes in your life that could have altered your libido in recent months? Medication, hormones and stress are three of the biggest culprits.

I agree with Nat here - it pangs to me of more an emotional/mental block for some reason.

Without knowing anything about you it is almost impossible to make any useful suggestions.

Perhaps come back and give us something to work with.

Oh, and welcome to the forums xx