Help! Which is the best clitoral "sucky" stimulator?

Looking for a different type of clitoral stimulation, but there's so much choice! As they're not cheap I want to make sure I get the right one. Any ideas?

Hiya Inyourendo, i see this is your first post so welcome to the forums.

I am afraid i have no experience of any "sucky" toys, we have the Lelo Sona which uses sonic waves and pulses to stimulate. It's a completely different experience to that of a bullet. It's a little tricky to get the hang of but once you find that position it feels amazing.

I have heard amazing things about the Womanizer Starlet and it's something i am looking at buying next. I would certainly have a read through the reviews.

It’s hard to say which one is the best as they are all slightly different and it’s a type of toy that doesn’t work for everyone.

Personally, I would recommend the Satisfyer Pro 2 or the Womanizer Starlet. I would choose based on which looks most comfortable to hold for you. If you want more handle room, go for the Pro 2. If you would rather have something smaller, the Starlet is the best one I’ve tried.

I'd have no hestitation about recommending the Womanizer Starlet. It's small but still easy to hold and provides a wonderful sucky type sensation.

If you like power, the Satisfyer pro 2, the penguin is more gentle if you like slightly weaker sensation

Cheers guys, you've been a great help!

Lelo sona cruise, hands down!

I've tried a few but highly recommend this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=36188

What would you ladies recommend for my wife? She always prefers clitoral stimulation to reach an orgasm. We have tried just the typical bullet style vibrator but I’m not sure it’s doing the job. I was curious about this sucking style but I don’t know much about it so not sure what to get for her. Any help would be appreciated!

Satisfyer Pro 2 is amazing! I got it as I wanted to be able to squirt, and it fulfilled it's purpose ;) Best used in the shower, IMO!!

Just bought the Womanizer Pro40 but haven't used it yet, was torn between that and the W500 but I liked the longer handle on the Pro40. The Satisfyer was definitely something I considered but I read a lot of reviews and the majority of them said that if you didn't mind spending a bit more then the Womanizer was the way to go.

Definitely recommend the Pro 2! Best toy I own by far the orgasms are mind-blowing and it doesnt make your clit sensitive since theres no physical contact so i can keep going having multiple orgasms in a row! If anyone is considering this toy it is absolutely worth it.

I personally recommend the Womanizer Starlet

I would recommend the LELO SONA it is completely different to normal vibration toys