Clitoral play

I have several standard clitoral toys but intrigued about the suction ones, does it give a better feeling, still arouse you, worth the extra money for them, suggestions please

Mrs Chimp loves her suction-style toys. We've got both a Womanizer Premium and Classic as well as a Lelo Sona (though Lovehoney only seem to stock Womanizers at the minute) and she finds them all excellent. Every body is different so not everyone will like everything equally so I'm afraid there are no guarantees, but for us it was a complete success story. 🙂

I wrote a review for each of the Womanizers if you fancy a read -

Womanizer Classic https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40148&reviewid=233886#customer_reviews

Womanizer Premium https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=40149&reviewid=254546#customer_reviews

Wow this has got me really intrigued can I ask have you used it on yourself my husband loves having his nipples played with/sucked could it be used on them?

Some people have mentioned that but I personally don't find it to be that stimulating on my nipples (mine are very tiny though so I don't know if that affects it?). I've just whipped out the Premium and had a quick go to make sure and it didn't really do anything for me. Its main strength is clitoral stimulation so if you do buy one for that then you can always experiment on him and see how it goes. 🙂

Well, they are certainly different. I have two Satisfyer toys (the Pro Traveler and the Penguin). To me, it feels like someone suckling on your clitoris which is a good feeling but I think it depends on the toy. I'm not a big fan of my Penguin but I love my Pro Traveler even though they do the same "job". It probably has the record for fastest orgasm in my collection (less that a minute). They can be a little tricky to use at first because you have to position them right and get the setting you like. I've seen lots of people rave about them but a few others have been disappointed. I think if you like more direct clitoral stimulation, it's worth a try.

We have a suction toy but we use it less frequently than conventional vibrators simply because it produces very rapid very intense orgasms for my wife.

This is not a criticism of the toy in any way but she sometimes finds the intensity overwhelming.

I just posted about this after getting one of the cheaper Womanizer starlets. After the first use I didn’t get it at all. I came really quickly (too quickly actually) and it wasn’t much fun. I posted asking what I was doing wrong! Decided to try again tonight before considering a return - I had one super fast average orgasm again, and then I went back for a second and squirted for the first time ever. Only annoying thing is that my husband wasn’t around to witness it so I’ll have to put on a repeat performance! Wish I’d bought one ages ago - no way am I sending it back! I also posted earlier about signing up to OMGYES which is an online wealth of info, videos etc on female arousal and orgasm based on a huge scientific study. Most of season 1 covers types of clitoral stimulation and it is extensive - I only signed up today but wow, I’ve learned so much already. It’s cheaper than any of the suction Toys and potentially revolutionary to your sex life - personally i’d Get that too!