help with anal

hi,

I've tried anal a couple of times by myself and liked it. Not tried it with a guy yet but want to.

I bought the anal douche from lovehoney but when i tried using it, it felt really sore and i don't think i even inserted it fully enuff. (used lube too)

Can anyone give advice on 1st time anal with a guy? and also maybe any tips with using the douche because obviously i want to be clean before any anal play

thanks!

Try a forum search:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=anal&department=community

From my experiences with an anal douche there are a few things i've experienced which may be helpfull.

Firstly, warm water is a good idea. If you use cold water your body automatically wants to tense up. You can experiment with how cold or hot you like the water from a pleasure perspective, but just for hygiene use i'd reccomend skin temperature.

Use a little lube on the tip and a tiny amount on your anus just to ease it in, don't worry at all about going deep. When I use mine, I don't think I even go in an inch. It's just a way to get the water past the sphincter.

Try squeezing the bulb to expell all the air before you insert. It can feel a little fiddly, but shooting air into your rectum can cause some really odd feelings and a desire to push out straight away.

Most importantly, go slow, and don't worry about emptyng the bulb into yourself. Sqeeze gently and slowly, letting the water just flow in, then remove it and empty yourself. You only have to use as much water as is comfortable, and more does not mean cleaner. I find that it's best if I just do a few light scooshes.

Don't forget to give the douche a good clean before and after. Especially after.

ive tried an anal douche a few times before anal and prostate play, i agree fully with the above comments,

warm water is much nicer.

dont squeeze air into your rectum, it hurts !!!, and gives you bad cramps

dont force it too hard, its a douche not a bloody pressure washer !!

do it a few times until the water runs out clear, or as near clear as you are happy with

you dont need to push it too far in to start with, its for the recum not your bowels

and keep using lube as you repeatedly insert it, the rectum is designed to keep things in and stop things getting in so a little pateince and if it hurts stop, and reassess before you carry on.

and its not a race, take your time until you are comfortable and used to the sensation

had anal recently and must say, possibly one of the best times i've had sex ever

took it slow, lots of lube, protection and i came lots

after so many bad reviews about it, i'm happy i gave it a go instead of refusing to do it

really, wow!!!!

just knew you would

For those who like anal play and a bit of a laugh then go to 'you tube' and search for :

'jenna haze and evan stone win'

Its funny!

wow what a hospital that was lmao geeze ha ha ha

Do you have to wear a condom with anal sex? Sorry for what may be a naive question.

sharry - it depends, it is wise to clean yourself or your partner with an anal douche, never do it unprotected on with a stranger and even when not, it is easy for bacteria to spread down there.

My OH and i dont wear a condom but we are sure to shower before and afterwards.

we dont wear a condom for anal but if was wanted to move onto normal sex then we would put one on or have to stop and clean up.

As long as you are both clean and you are in a stable relationship where you know that neither of you have anything to pass to the other then it is safe without.

obviously there is more of a risk of getting water infections (UTI) from anal sex as well.

if you do use condoms it's advisable to use extra strong ones as well, to reduce the chance of breakage

If you want to be sure you don't catch anything, then it's best to use a condom.

It's been said that with anal sex, you can never really be clean, you can only really tidy up. Even when you use a douche or enema, all you are doing is getting rid of the "evidence." The bactera that all humans have in our guts are still there and they can potentially make you ill if you ingest them, even if it's from your own backside.

Course, it's all about how much risk you are willing to take, and if you are both clean of STDs and generally healthy, then I'd think it would be reasonbly low risk to go without one. If you want to move on to PiV or oral though, have a proper clean.

Thanks for the info guys, we've been together for years (I say murderers getter a lesser sentence!) so that's not a worry and we're always careful re cleanliness. We don't do vaginal/oral sex after anal either due to, well, where it's been.

Pssyche81

Don't know if it's just me but after I come while having anal sex I find it difficult to carry on, muscles must tense up etc, so little bit of advice, try to time it so you're both coming at nearly the same time.