Basket, VIP Code & Cookies!

Good Morning Everyone! :)

I've noticed before when I've had things in my basket on my work computer, and then gone home they've not appeared. I guess this is because all that info is stored in cookies?

It's not a major problem, but this morning from home I put the code from my previous order (after not realising that I could have had 2 more 10%'s off with my other orders! D'oh). Anyway, I put the code in and it took off the 10%.

I didn't have time to finish shopping before coming into work, and wanted to have another look round now, but of course I don't have my order so can't put the codes in!

Is there any way to store the codes in the 'my account' section (or if its already there, where can i find it?)

Cheers m'Dears!

Yup. Thats what I meant :)

The basket thing isn't really a problem as I can find stuff again, but it'd be nice to have the promo code linked with my account so I can see it from where ever I am, rather than in cookies.

So perhaps when you click the previous order button and then on the order, it could appear there.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I think this might be a good idea for LH to look into while doing the webwsite revamp! I got a £5 off voucher for doing a Shopzilla questionnaire that gets taken off my next order, that one is stored in my account rather than me having to type in a code, so they have the technology, they just need to roll is out a bit more.

But once you've ordered there is your 'My Account' page, which stores the orders you have made up to now, so along with the order number on there you could have a special code listed too. Or could get really fancy and work out automatically if you place another order within 2/3 weeks of your last, and take off the discount then, for as long as the promotion is running.

I don't want much do I? lol

I've not had a discount code, so people, just be pleased you do *nods* ^_^

Be happy ^_^

x x x

hmmm, thats a good point actually, i'll check now, but the OH did the most recent order and stole the invoice so i didnt know what my pressie was, lol x x x