Help!!

First of all, things with my OH are good. However when communicating about my fantasies, she makes me feel weird and l feel like I shouldn't share more with her. What's your take on this one guys? She always says it's not her thing or it's not what normal couples do. What should l do?

Firstly there's no such thing as a "normal" couple as searches on this forum will quickly tell you.

That said we all also agree that no-one should ever be forced into doing something they're not comfortable with.

I would suggest find out the specifics behind her objections, maybe she's had a strict "missionary only" message when learning about sex. Does she have any fantasies or turn on's? Is there a theme? Can you use what she likes in those to expand the repertoire a little?

Remember. Slow and steady wins the race.

Like Andy said there is no such thing as normal. She may just be a little thrown by your fantasies as they could be a little extreme for her. Sometimes fantasies are best left as just that. There are things my husband wants to do but I won't. He knows that it's a hard limit and won't push it any further as it would end our relationship.

Keep communicating with her.