Help

Hey everyone,I have pending friends request,how do I find them to accept?

If you log out and back in again you should find them upon signing back in x

Hey Carlsgirl

If you log out of your account, and then log back in, you'll see an orange notificatin that tells you how many requests you have pending.

Click on that link to be taken to your list of friends.

Scroll through the list to see who has requested your friendship. (There will be a green 'Accept' button next to new requests.)

Scroll right to the bottom as they go in a random order.

I know, it's a bit tardy but it works!

Thank you all

i just did that to,had 7 waiting. we should be able to direct message people on friends list

mrandmrsakn wrote:

i just did that to,had 7 waiting. we should be able to direct message people on friends list

The friends list harks back to a time when we did allow private messaging.

Unfortunately, direct messages are impossible to moderate so we no longer offer this service. 

Sorry!

cant it be allowed, just between people who have sent friend requests. if anyone over steps the mark just remove from friends list. is that not possible somehow?

or does that change the nature of the site,reclasify it somehow. i dont know,just asking

mrandmrsakn wrote:

cant it be allowed, just between people who have sent friend requests. if anyone over steps the mark just remove from friends list. is that not possible somehow?

or does that change the nature of the site,reclasify it somehow. i dont know,just asking

As Jess says, "impossible to moderate".

mrandmrsakn wrote:

Do you have a facebook account mrandmrsakn? Private messaging there! :)

Ozz wrote:

mrandmrsakn wrote:

Do you have a facebook account mrandmrsakn? Private messaging there! :)

We don't allow members to share their Facebook details I'm afraid. 

And unfortunately due to regular abuse of our rules (even in a public domain like the forum) means we'll never reinstate the chat function. Sorry! The general rule of thumb is, if you can't say it out in the open, you probably shouldn't be talking about it on Lovehoney anyway.