Hobbies and other interests

Enjoy gaming when I get a free night. Also enjoy the gym doing weights and proper into mountain biking. Used to be proper into cars but then I had a child lol and got married lol

4 Likes

I was just wondering what everyone here does for fun. What are your hobbies or other pursuits you have outside of your job and enjoying all thing sex?

We have a Harley we love to ride around and are planning some cross state trips (live in Texas so it can take a couple of days). We enjoy craft beer, local wine, and all things whiskey (whiskey, bourbon, scotch, rye, etc.) and like to cook. We also love to watch college sports (we both graduated from the same University so are partial to that team) - particularly American football, baseball, softball, and womenā€™s basketball - and we like to do bootcamp style workouts several times a week. We enjoy watching true crime and paranormal shows on TV. We also both have a full-time job and a couple of part-time side gigs as well. Oh yeah, we both love a good relaxing bath and massage too as I love to mix up essential oils and use them for all kinds of aroma therapy and household applications.

1 Like

Play semi-pro guitar. Build kit cars and restore motorcycles then tour Europe on them.

2 Likes

I love to ride around the towns where im from in my wheelchair and do about 75 miles a week which is around 3750 miles a year lol.

But to make my rides out more fun I have a sound system on it with 2 subwoofers which pumps out 160 watts of power.

I just love going out in the sun with my music and now summer is getting closer ill be out more and more.

7 Likes

I love doing photography

2 Likes

My two main hobbies are horse riding and photography, mainly landscape and wildlife. Here are a few photos I took in January this year, random ones of mainly beautiful skies and sheep that made me happy :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Wow @Peitho Those pics are gorgeous. Great jobā€¦

1 Like

Shooting, fishing, restoring vintage tractors, mountaineering.

Scuba diving, I ride a big 1700 CC Motorbike, work on T.V. and film productions in my spare time, Amateur stage acting. I used to love distance running but sadly canā€™t do that anymore.

1 Like

I love reading, particularly horror stories. Love films and playing Dungeons & Dragons and other role-playing games like that.
I really enjoy getting lost in fantasy worlds or in music as well.

Photography is my baby outside of sex! Though recently Iā€™ve started to combine the two which is equally exciting!

2 Likes

Mine are walking, writing poetry (not at the same timeā€‹:joy:) though some of my daydreams on my walks inspire me to write. I l enjoy hill climbing too, though Ben Lomond nearly killed me :joy:my daughter went up it like a whippet, I was more like a St Bernard :joy: I also picked up a wee decent camera recently with lots of buttons, and things Iā€™d love to have more time to explore so that I could use it properly :blush:

2 Likes

Classic man i guess - Building things cars, structures etc and video games
Herā€™s is Sewing and walks

1 Like

I like taking photos on our walks but have to use a small camera I can operate quickly one handed while managing a dog on a lead with the other. :pouting_cat:

1 Like

Love playing my guitar.

2 Likes

Ah @Serpentwand you can obviously multitask better than me :joy: Iā€™d end up with no camera or a very hefty vet bill :joy:

@mickpark54 I bought a guitar during lockdown, stuck stickers on the frets to show me the chords and tried following an online tutor 2 or 3 times but getting nowhere fast

One of my hobbies, I seen a video of a waterfall just as I had got into bed, and this was the outcome. Hope you like it.

I Watched A Waterfall

Coming into view at the very top
The water, both clear and white
Running freely down the hurdled drop
It really was a magical sight
Flowing free between the greenery
So natural in every way
An asset to find in any scenery
And soon my mind started to stray
I was trying to drift off to sleep
But there was always more to see
The drop with rocks was very steep
And somehow captured me
I watched me removing my socks and shoes
As I sat on the newly soaked ground
My eyes adored the mystical views
As my ears echoed itā€™s musical sound
The waterfall danced off every rock
And gently flowed in-between
Yet with every hard hitting knock
It looked so beautiful and serene
My feet paddled at the waterā€™s edge
Surrounded by this magical feeling
Yet watching myself fall from the ledge
As though I was somehow healing
I felt different and yet the same
Sleepy and yet wide awake
The waterfall called out my name
As my breath it slowly did take
I watched the waterfall many times
Till I eventually closed my eyes
Captured by one of natureā€™s pleasant crimes
Full of mystery and surprise

7 Likes

@Amunique I love this! Thank you for the trip to the waterfall :slight_smile: I felt like I was there too, reading that.

1 Like

Thank you @mrssaffa Iā€™m glad you liked it. :blush: Hope you removed your socks and shoes :joy:. I love waterfalls. I just found out thereā€™s a circular walk not too far away with 5 waterfalls so thatā€™s going on my bucket list :blush:hope youā€™re well

1 Like