hold up stockings

Thanks ruru, you too! Get these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11332

sweetlove666 wrote:

lol naughty so you don't want a nice pair of popsocks, or knee highs for your birthday then ( damn!) XD

its usually the cheaper stockings that have that plastic in, like primark ones

Elastic bands from the postie?

imeldaimelda wrote:

Thanks ruru, you too! Get these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11332

I just want that entire outfit!

xxx

I know! Bernie is sooooooooooo pretty too

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

EURGH!

Primark hold ups are FOUL!

xxx

yeah but at a pound a pair theyre pretty much disposable, as mine go bobbly when i wash them :/

We're supposed to handwash only... yeah right!

sweetlove666 wrote:

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

EURGH!

Primark hold ups are FOUL!

xxx

yeah but at a pound a pair theyre pretty much disposable, as mine go bobbly when i wash them :/

I quite like those wooly tights girls used to wear with a mini skirt, and the bobbles added to it

lol school girl fantasy F&D??

xxx

i think i might treat myself to the van doren sussy belt next month, its no really a treat though as my susy belt is horrible mint green thing that got given to me, it has those cheap plastic hooks for the stockings as well which ping off!

Yeah you need to have metal clips if you wear it out much. I've had plastic ones snap on me before and it's not good!

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

lol school girl fantasy F&D??

xxx

Nooooo, not schoolgirl, more student memories Happy Days

I think I might do some shopping...

all this talk of sussies is making me want some more!...plus I can wear them when i got out next week...

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

I think I might do some shopping...

all this talk of sussies is making me want some more!...plus I can wear them when i got out next week...

xxx

and it can come out of the cloathes budget, as an essential :)

Sweetlove...you have twisted my arm...

xxx

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

xxx

so long as the blog gets photos!

sweetlove666 wrote:

RuRu Rabbit wrote:

xxx

so long as the blog gets photos!

Perve!

You can count on me!!

xxx

Primark hold-ups might be foul but their over the knee 40 denier socks are fab. They look great with a set of black undies and are a quid a pair!x

to be honest if its a shorter skirt/dress i tend to wear tights and rip the crotch out ( i do wear undies underneath!)

but i love my stockings and suspenders espcially if attatched to a corset or bustier

sweetlove666 wrote:

to be honest if its a shorter skirt/dress i tend to wear tights and rip the crotch out ( i do wear undies underneath!)

but i love my stockings and suspenders espcially if attatched to a corset or bustier

You are something else, amazing info you parted there