Stockings

I really love wearing tights and my OH finds them really sexy, but obviously they can be a bit tricky to remove during sex.

I've worn stockings previously but often find they are round my ankles after walking 3 yards.

Does anyone have any stockings they reccommend that actually hold up as they should?
I've never tried suspenders and garters so not sure what to look for.
Thanks in advance :)

Have you been buying hold ups?

Yeah I have and as much as they say they are guarranteed to "hold up" they don't but I'm not sure what else to try really.

Suspenders are pretty easy in my opinion, although my OH gets me to put the bum straps on for her!

Quite a few types of lingerie have straps on them, some corsets, some waist cinchers, even some knickers. In my opinion suspenders really are rather sexy! They are very likely to stay up too... although some hold ups will not work with suspenders and you will need to buy stockings that are 'normal'.

Do you have slim or really long legs?

Maybe this type would be better at staying up as you can adjust the tightness yourself:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=18401

My OH has never found a problem with them so I'm not really sure as to any other solutions...

Perhaps give a pair a go that is well rubberised on the band and check this before you buy them?

I thought as much.
I'm not sure how anyone manages to get hold ups to work, or maybe I just have stupidly shaped thighs or something.
I'll have a hunt around for some stockings and correct underwear!

Yeah I have slim long legs so I think that's where I encounter the problems!

I've just had a search here and not really found any suspender briefs...

I think some Primark stores do some suspender knickers.

The straps can be detached so they can be worn as normal.

i've never had a problem with my hold ups, i get mine from ethel austin and matalan and they work fine, they roll down if i'm sat awkwardly "so when i stand up they pull on whatever i'm sat on" but i've never had a problem with them falling down!

the ones from ethels and matalan are like £2/£3 and they're really lovely, nip up to matalan and give them a try, and if they don't work it's only a few quid!

VW x

i can never get hold ups to "hold up"

i tend to wear a suspender belt. as a rule of thumb with a suspender belt you want one with as many straps as you can get. try googling some terms like "6 strap suspenders" and you will come up with something

to wear them you just fasten the belt around your waist, slip on the stockings then put the plastic side ( the one with the little bump) to your skin behind the stocking, and pull the metal bit across the outside of the stocking so it clasps around th stocking material and the bump.

LH stock a lovley range of "stockings for suspenders" and some high street stores do them too ( like evans, tesco and primark)

another tip is to put your stockings on before your knickers, so you can take the knickers down

I love a girl in stockings, the look, the feel.

Ive ordered some and am hoping they arrive for the weekend ;)

You can't leave it at that...lol

Colour, type, hold upd etc?

BabyH wrote:

Ive ordered some and am hoping they arrive for the weekend ;)

What ones, going to share?

I recently got Ad a red pain off here. Was impressed! I have a review live if you're bothered.

Was the red pair for a lingerie set?

If I post it, it won't be a surprise for him will it!!!

nylonlover wrote:

Was the red pair for a lingerie set?

To go with few red bits she had, she has enough black and other random colours! These were them:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17220

Hopefully they match this which we got too:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14685

I do like stockings and suspenders!

I just check out the links of the products you got, very hot choice....

nylonlover wrote:

I just check out the links of the products you got, very hot choice....

Thank you. I'm a bit of a mug really... I buy a fair bit or go halves for her to wear! Free clothes for her ey?

A gift for her which is a gift for you too....lol