Stockings

What gets the mood going
hold up stockings
Stockings and suspenders
For me both as nice as each other, love how they look and feel when I feel them on my OH legs.
Raise my temp and mod for loving

3 Likes

I love either, especially I get a flash of the stocking top. Don’t know why, but prefer nylon covered legs to bare.

Unfortunately my Mrs doesn’t like stockings, but does wear a nice pair of tights. Just got her a body stocking which I am looking forward to seeing x

1 Like

Suspender tights are easy to wear but do expose some naked skin a bit like stockings.

Stockings or hold ups. Just love the look of ladies in either.

2 Likes

I bet he did @Curvy_bbw I hope you and him had a lot of fun.

1 Like

I don’t think I would make half time never mind full time. @Curvy_bbw

Stockings and suspenders every time as I have long legs and they look so good and always a turn on :red_lady4: :stockings:

11 Likes

Hold ups and heels for me.
Seeing OH put stockings on is soooo sexy

1 Like

I love stockings and suspenders both on me and the wife.They feel great when rubbing together when we do the deed.

3 Likes

I buy wife her seamed, sheer stockings which she loves to wear! Nothing sexier than when worn with a six strap suspender belt and sky high heels!

2 Likes

I too have long legs imy.oh loves me wesring stockings and suspenders i sometime have difficulty in getting some to strech up my legs @batjamboree

3 Likes

With stockings always buy the branded type as they generally seem longer as if you buy cheap ones from china they are so short it’s a joke

4 Likes

Thanks hope your keeping well and having a good week @batjamboree

1 Like

I love the look of stockings in general both hold ups and with suspenders on my SO, not so keen on the suspender tights or tights in general.
The only issue I have is knickers under or over the suspender straps.
When I wear suspenders I prefer over the straps (practicality) but under does look sexy

3 Likes

Knickers over suspenders if you’re going out otherwise you have to unhook or remove your suspenders to take your knickers off to wee.

4 Likes

I love the tell-tale signs that my OH is wearing stockings (preferably Fully Fashioned style) and a multi strap suspender belt (garter).

Nothing can compare with the sexy image of her wearing tight, short skirts, with suspender bumps and stocking tops (welts) showing.
:heart_eyes::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love the look of Mrs S in holdups, or with suspenders. Tough call but I’d say I probably prefer with suspenders.

1 Like

You are spot on there @SeaSideCpl a lady in stockings is just devine and very very sexy.

2 Likes

This is an age old issue - looks so good with knickers under the suspender straps - but not good when you need to use the toilet - however being tall I’m able to pull my knickers down enough to use the toilet - secret is to make the straps long …

But if you are short - not so easy

:stockings:

3 Likes

Absolutely adore stockings on a woman, especially with a suspender belt. Sadly my OH doesn’t want to wear them so I only see them on the internet.

4 Likes