Holiday Hot tub fun

Morning everyone

My girlfriend and I are going away soon. We are going within the UK to a holiday park. We have a private hot tub included with our accommodation that is obscured by solid fence panels not a picket fence with gaps in. Now the question is would you go swimming costume or not in the tub? And would you risk having some cheeky fun in there? Just after a bit of advice from people that may have been in the same situation. Thanks

3 Likes

Iā€™d go all in. Naked and have fun in the
there (although youā€™ll likely have to keep it quiet, but thatā€™s fun!)

8 Likes

Good morning to you both it sounds lovely you going away
Why donā€™t you just wear something skimpy that you can slip off when youā€™re in the hot tub
It would be rude not to be naughty in there :wink:

7 Likes

That may well be the case to be honest. But as I say from what we have seen (only in pictures) itā€™s very secluded so may not be required.

One of my main worries was hygiene. ( after all if we have thought about it then Iā€™m sure others have/would of done. :man_shrugging:

I think you will be right there, if you are thinking of it I would be sure others have already. It sounds like a good idea though so i would say go for it. Enjoy the break an have fun. @Sensualcouple2016

1 Like

Iā€™m sure the chlorine has been busy at work to keep it clean
I love the thought of being in a hot tub with others in the nude
Have you had fun in the hot tub before

4 Likes

Definetly go nude and have some fun its worth the risk .

5 Likes

We always go in naked, take a dressing gown / towel to put on after just in case that solid fence isnt :wink::blush:

4 Likes

Iā€™ve owned a hot tub for nearly 2 years now, I have never, not once, worn any clothing while in our tub, whether walking to and from the house to it, and of course while in it. Personally, I couldnā€™t imagine not being naked so I say go for it! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

I would definitely have some fun in there.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t the whole point of a hot tub with an AirBnb so you can go naked and have fun?

Even if you are in it on your own.

4 Likes

We have been to many tubs and always end up having some fun and games in the tub especially at night when itā€™s dark and had a few drinks
If your worried getting cought or people seeing then just get a sexy bikini :bikini: for easy access :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

What else is a hot tub for :wink::wink::crazy_face:
Make the most of it @Sensualcouple2016

1 Like

Definitely all in for me naked and lots of fun :bathtub:

1 Like

Haha go full skinny dip and just enjoy the moments as only live once

1 Like

You can worry about the UTIs later. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Haha yes :rofl:

Weā€™ve had a hot tub for 5 years and have never worn anything when in it , just a robe for when getting out in the winter , when we go to our favourite lodge with a tub the same applies part of the fun is the chance of getting cought naked :wink: which make the ā€œfunā€ much better :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:

2 Likes

@Sensualcouple2016 go for the nudity and of course some ā€œfunā€‹:wink::wink::wink:ā€ BUT be aware that chlorine can have a bit of a reaction, as Mrs Pootle found out many years ago,effectively putting an end to any future hot tub fun :pensive::pensive::pensive:

3 Likes

Very frequently have fun in our hot tub, but I never cum During fun In The tub coz getting the water levels are a pain in the arse and Iā€™m OCD about my levels and filter and donā€™t fancy fishing out cooked sperm out the 40oc water :rofl::rofl::rofl: foreplay in the tub then cum when we finish the session indoors

7 Likes