Holiday Presents

Hello,

I need a bit of help, I'm 19 and am going on my first holiday (without parents) with my boyfriend. I want to buy him something to make it really sexy and special for our first nights. Any ideas or suggestions? Was wondering about something like massage oil or something, but really unsure, that's why I need you lovely peoples help! Price wise, I am a student so I think my top price is £20.

-A

Maybe a vibrating cockring or bullet vibrator?

Maybe a vibrating cockring or bullet vibrator?

Hi there Ariel, lucky you getting away by yourselves! I would reccommend the LoveHoney Sexier Life starter pack: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=22875 which comes with a Tracey Cox cockring, pink bullet vibe, stroker sleeve, lube and toy cleaner.

The lube will enhance all of your intimacy, and can also be used with the bullet or stroker. From what I've heard around the forums, a stroker is a real treat for a man, especially if you use it on him whilst you restrain his hands with a scarf or something. This pack is £20, your money limit, but everything can be used again and again, and the sex toy cleaner itself is £5.99 alone, whilst the cock ring is £7.99. This pack is a great starter to move onto sexier things later on in your relationship, and introduces sex toys without being too intimidating :) Hope this is useful xx

PS as you're on a budget and are interested in massage oils, why not try johnson's baby oil or something? Cheap, easy to find - but not so easy to clean up I'm afraid :( You'll need a good shower after. It's a really good moisturiser though :)

remember if you are flying or travelling to remove batteries if at all possible and store sex toys in luggage instead of carry ons, as well as observing the liquids limits.

sweetlove666 wrote:

remember if you are flying or travelling to remove batteries if at all possible and store sex toys in luggage instead of carry ons, as well as observing the liquids limits.

yup thats good advice having had top remove a dildo and lube from my cabin baggage

just take something nice feminine sexy and comforable, and have a nice time together

i would go for some nice lingerie personly as it will last much longer than masarge oil and could make a nice surprize if he hadnt seen them yet.