Holiday sex

So, in a couple of days, my wife and 2 children are going on holiday for 10 days to somewhere nice and warm with it's own pool and hot tub, outdoor shower and rooftop balcony. We are really looking forward to some time away after what has been a very difficult year with close family illness and work and other responsibilities just geting too much and not leaving any time for just the 2 of us. Hopefully we can get some time to ourselves in the evenings at the very least and can reignite the spark that we are so desperate to do. Just wondering if anybody had any helpful tips for us or had any times like this themselves that may offer us some help. Thanks in advance.

Hopefully it will all come naturally. Pardon the pun. Being on holiday, you’ll hopefully be nice and relaxed. I find being on holiday me and my mrs are generally around each other more naked which helps things along. Keep some wine in the room, and some tasty lube in the bed side drawer. That’s what i’d do. Holiday in itself should be great for re-igniting the spark. Relax and enjoy :)

Hi ajmellu7 are you staying in a resort? depending on the kids age popping them into a kids club would be a good oppourtunity to get some time alone day and night. If it's a villa/holiday home just hope it has wi-fi 😂

Not in a resort no, in a villa. The children are only 4 and 7 as well so won't be leaving them alone, will more than likely be waiting until they are fast asleep in bed!

I would suggest some ear plugs for the youngsters. We live in the country in Spain and we hear all types of noises at night, including donkeys, dogs, peacocks, goats, chickens plus all the local critters. It could keep the youngster awake if they are not used to such noises. Also there are the noises made by the both of you.

You say you have a private pool, I would suggest that you go swimming naked at night, especially just before you go to bed as it will relax you even more. If you are out in the country, look at the stars, it’s a wonderful sight.

Have a great time!!

There’s many little things you can do to increase the ‘sexual tension’ during the day which you can act on after the kid go to bed. You could both go without underwear whilst around the villa, giving each other a quick flash (and more) when the kids are out of view. Topless and nude sunbathing, especially if you are not overlooked, although can be also quite a turn on if you might be seen from a distance - most young kids have little awareness when naked so they won’t care - remember your suntan cream!! Late night nude showering and swimming. Oral sex in the shallow end and sex in or beside the pool. Use your imagination!! Take some toys - no issue traveling to Europe with them. Have a great holiday!!