Holiday Sex

Currently sat poolside in Spain wondering if anyone sees holidays as a great chance to catch up on regular sessions away from the daily grind? Only problem we have this time is our children are in the same room. Luckily there's kids club all morning!

we have just come back from holiday and at it like rabbits, love going away, think the sun and wearing next to nothing laid next to each other by the pool makes us hornier than normal, also the women wearing skimpi bikinis always makes hubby happy lol

Totally agree there. The sights and smells (suntan lotion etc) have a great impact on the libido!

and also no stresses of job and home life so more relaxed

That's very true. Plus they always have bigger showers too...and no need to be so careful about water all over the floor!

Plus always seem more adventurous when away. Alfresco sex, midnight skinny dips etc. Not sure how that works with children though, unless you've a balcony perhaps?

For me it's just satisfying to know i have the time. Enjoy your break seasidecouple. X

I always have my daughter who is 14 in the same room so we don't really have sex unless my daughter goes to a club in the evening for a couple of hours![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Couple looking to spice things up wrote:

For me it's just satisfying to know i have the time. Enjoy your break seasidecouple. X

dan559 Thank you :) wrote:

Plus always seem more adventurous when away. Alfresco sex, midnight skinny dips etc. Not sure how that works with children though, unless you've a balcony perhaps?

A balcony with no one overlooking...it's great!

pusseypleaser wrote:

I always have my daughter who is 14 in the same room so we don't really have sex unless my daughter goes to a club in the evening for a couple of hours![](upload://jokG3WtlbVccWAgGjeuPxY6tITM.gif)

Kids clubs were invented for this reason! It's quite funny as you don't see the parents back around the pool until at least an hour after they dropped the kids at the club.

Glad to hear you've a balcony...

You and me both!

Seasidecouple wrote:

pusseypleaser wrote:

Kids clubs were invented for this reason! It's quite funny as you don't see the parents back around the pool until at least an hour after they dropped the kids at the club.

The problem is if she is bored she might knock the door at the wrong time

We came back from our honeymoon a month or so back. While we were away we were at it 3/4 times a day. One awkward night a barman brought up a bottle of champagne just as we were tidying up all red faced.

Not sure what it is but to quote the inbetweeners

"I don't know what it is, but you'll find girls just seem to
let themselves go a bit more abroad. It's like as soon as they smell the sun cream, they get wet. Your mother's the same, even now."

Glad to hear your having a great time, seasidecouple. We have been very lucky that we were able to retire a little early and we moved out to Spain a couple of years ago, and yes the nice warm days and nights definately have an effect on the libido.

Without the grind of work and the commuting our sex life has without doubt got better since we have been out here. We have a lovely pool and are 95% shielded from our neighbours, (will be 100% next year once the plants have grown up more) so that can lead to steamy nights around the pool.

Enjoy the rest of your holiday, and have fun!

We used to be a lot more like you guys youngessexcouple but now have the kids in town so it's not the same. It's great seeing the Mrs in her bikini everyday though none the less :)

We had a family holiday to Center Parcs back in the summer, apartment to ourselves, kids one room us the other. Although we both made sure we did a few things we wanted to do while away plan was:

Plenty kid based fun between booked activities.
Plenty of cooling off in the pool
Ensure kids tired and go to bed as per usual
Sexy sexy time evenings.

Yes we always make the most of it when we're on holiday 😊 Have also had sex on the balcony just for the hell of it though, not because we had to share a room.

YES !!!! Can't say we're at it like rabbits as we have the kids & go on busy holidays rather than beach/poolside holidays so can get pretty tired ... We now book 2 rooms or preferable suites with 2 rooms or villas as I do not think spending all that money for a holiday then no nookie due to kids in same room as value for money 😂

last year we had a private pool & jacuzzi & had our 1st jacuzzi sex ( kids were sleeping as we waited till later st night so also dark to prevent neighbours seeing ) we LOVED it ... Holiday booked for next year minus the kids & private jacuzzi was top priority 😁, one of the rooms also has a 4 poster bed so I've said he must tie me up .. Not something he's into but I'll enjoy it so put my foot down for a change 😆 .. Since we'll be visiting the happiest place on earth ( no clues there then lol) I'm also looking online for best spots to be a bit daring , not full blown sex but a quick fumble etc .. I think that will be very exciting given the place it is & certainly give us a few new memories away from all the ones we've had with kids previously at that place.

1 Like

Bexy wrote:

There's definitely something about the sun that gets me in the mood more. I also think being a bit of an exhibitionist helps. Lying by the pool or in the beach with my boobs out (or more depending on the resort) knowing that people will look at my naked body definitely turns me on something rotten!

Point us in the right direction......Please...... I love a bit of suttle exhibitionism, where's the best resorts you've been too?